Anyone have the bogus beanbag chair?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have the bogus beanbag chair?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

Hi Nutty!

How have ya been? I think I have that chair, if I do I’ll just mail it to you. By the way, did you find any of the click to win gem lamps this month? I have looked and looked and haven’t even found one! What’s up with that?! TTFN

JEWELS

nutty_buddy

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-12-09 at 12:42 PM

I have the bogus bean bag chair! LMK! :)
      >^..^< Stealthstorm

Hi-a SS

What would you like for the bean bag?

LMK

NB

Stealthstorm

I have the bogus bean bag chair! LMK! :)

>^..^< Stealthstorm of ThunderClan

nutty_buddy

jewels250 wrote on 2012-12-08 at 10:56 PM

Hi Nutty!
      How have ya been? I think I have that chair, if I do I’ll just mail it to you. By the way, did you find any of the click to win gem lamps this month? I have looked and looked and haven’t even found one! What’s up with that?! TTFN
      JEWELS

Hey Jewels!!!!

Holy wow!! Long time! How have you been?? Ive been alright, super duper busy with holidays coming lol but other than that doing fine. I also have not found the gem lamps :( I am bummed because they didn’t have one for September, my birth month, so this was the closest I was going to get LOL! I If you have the bean bag awesome and thank you, what can I send in return?

NB

jewels250

Hi Nutty!

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.