ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

This topic contains 85 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

friendly1

OMG I can’t believe this posted!

Hey friend!
      I’m really confused on what the Apple Tree is?
      Where do you get it? What kind of contest?
      Please help! LOL Thanks!

~Princessjrc~

NB, the outfits were estore last year, not sure if they’re coming back. They were really cute, darn it I missed them.

~~cassie

DF, how much were the stockings? Going to start saving up lol

~~cassie

nuttybuddy

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-22 at 07:33 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-09-22 at 06:58 PM
      Hiya guys I’m kinda mad because I was about to get the kinz costumes (nibbles stoogles sparky…) but they’re not available anymore darn it
      anyways I kinda need the tree for a friend but I’ll wait.
      Good luck xbox and friendly, you guys have really good items
      Hey Fishy! I hope you win the tree! I was going to buy some fudge but I decided not seeing as you get the free prizes
      what are the stockings? I may have to get some if they come again lol
      Happy Autumn!
      Oh plus anyone have maple leaf sweater and orange cable knit sweater? Lmk
      ~~Cassie

Hi fluffy, My pets ate a ton of that fudge and got just the same free stuff we all get from the leaves. Other people got it quickly and more than one tree. It’s all a matter of luck. The xmas stockings and xmas crackers have prizes in them, but they are all e-store items, not free stuff. That’s how you get the ice prince/princess outfits and some other exclusive items. TTYL DF

Chloe

What are the ice prince/princess outfits??? LMK I have never seen those before!!

NB

dogfish

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-09-22 at 06:58 PM

Hiya guys I’m kinda mad because I was about to get the kinz costumes (nibbles stoogles sparky…) but they’re not available anymore darn it
      anyways I kinda need the tree for a friend but I’ll wait.
      Good luck xbox and friendly, you guys have really good items
      Hey Fishy! I hope you win the tree! I was going to buy some fudge but I decided not seeing as you get the free prizes
      what are the stockings? I may have to get some if they come again lol
      Happy Autumn!
      Oh plus anyone have maple leaf sweater and orange cable knit sweater? Lmk
      ~~Cassie

Hi fluffy, My pets ate a ton of that fudge and got just the same free stuff we all get from the leaves. Other people got it quickly and more than one tree. It’s all a matter of luck. The xmas stockings and xmas crackers have prizes in them, but they are all e-store items, not free stuff. That’s how you get the ice prince/princess outfits and some other exclusive items. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.