Anyone Have the Shooting Star Shower?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Have the Shooting Star Shower?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Hello. I am looking for the Virgo Horse PSI, which is the Shooting Star Shower. If anyone has it for trade, PLMK what you’re looking to trade it for. Thank you!

cheynne

Alice – can do the shower for the Prehistoric Stove if it is the one from the Cocoa Dinosaur. If not the Blueberry Bumper Car works for me. I will send shower as soon as I log in. No problem waiting for your return as I realize the posting takes awhile.

Cheyenne, The Prehistoric Stove sounds good to me. Will send as soon as I log in. Sorry for the wait. That stove is from the Cocoa Dinosaur. Thanks for the wonderful trade!

cheynne

Alice – I have an extra, just looking for PSI for PSI. Any of the newer pets I don’t have yet. Just make a short list if that works.

Hi Cheynne, nice to see you! Not sure if I have any newer PSI, but I’ll check. I’ll make a list of what I have on the off chance that something might strike your fancy. Thanks so much for letting me offer! I’ll make a list soon.

Cheynne- Here’s a list of the PSI I have for trade currently. LMK if you see anything that interests you. Thanks!!
          PSI-
          Tie Dye Kaleidoscope
          Culinary Cat Counter
          Spiral Pink Roses
          Blueberry Bumper Car
          Frozen Pond
          Lap It Up Pool
          Prehistoric Stove
          Flop n’ Slop Bathtub
          Beautiful Blush Treadmill
          Fire Hydrant Fridge
          Chocolate Fountain
          Elephant’s Travel Trunk
          Little Lamb Bed
          Rabbit Eared Television
          Ancient Egg Fridge
          Cave Bed
          Schnauzer Jalopy
          Sig.-
          Puppy Patrol Command Station
          Fortune Teller’s Table
          Estore-
          Emerald TV

Hi there AIW! I was looking at your PSI list, and found your puppy patrol command station, which is one of the signature I am looking for! Please let me know if you’re interested in trading it! :) Here’s what I can offer for it.

Golden Honey Waterfall (Signature Black Bear PSI)
            Wild Game Gourmet BBQ (Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger PSI)
            Big Bark Clock Tower (Signature Beagle PSI)
            Sly Slide (Signature Fox PSI)
            Sunny Savannah Oasis (Signature Endangered Cheetah PSI)
            Super Fluffy Sofa (Persian Cat PSI)
            Googles Zen Gem Garden (Pink Google PSI)
            Championship Pool (Brown Boston Terrier PSI)
            Tribal Totem (from the Aztec theme)
            Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock
            Over the Rainbow Superbed
            Giant Newton’s Cradle (POTM)
            Webkinz Rockerz Limo

So anyway, let me know if something catches your eye, and you’re interested :)
            Thanks,
            AQUA

Hi Aqua. I’m interested in your Golden Honey Waterfall and Championship Pool. LMK if you’d like to work something out. Thank you!

Hi! :D Sorry, I don’t have it, but did you try asking Becky71W, the webkinz fairy godmother? She has a lot of stuff, so she might have it. Also, the only thing she asks for in return is a very sincere thank you ( no trading is necessary) . I highly recommend visiting her forum because I have asked her for stuff, and she sent it to me right away. By the way, it is a very pretty shower. :) I like it too. Good luck! :D

Thank you very much for the advice. Becky is a wonderful Fairy Godmother. I will keep that in mind if I make any future wishes with her. I’ve made so many already, I feel terrible asking for anything else. Thanks for the king suggestion! Have a good day!

Hi! :) I totally understand… It’s very hard to not make too many wishes from her. ;) Have a nice day too! <3 ~sweetcupcake16~<3

markg97

Hi again Alice I what to know if you can get something for me Just look on my post (Let’s trade) for what I’m looking for. Thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.