Anyone Have These Items????

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Have These Items????

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  RoomDesigner101 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

christinekc

<p>Items for me: Medival, neogothic, superbeds, exlusives, rares, priceless, PSI, and retired. Items for my friends: Exclusives, rares, superbeds, priceless, PSI retired, and arcade units. Will post my list later. I will only trade in the trading room! Sorry, it’s the rules!
    </p>

ok, LadyOfTheHouse, i pretty sure that im free for the rest of the day, so just let me know anytime your free and we’ll go. also i added you.

yeah, i dont think i can make it at 1pm. im so so soooo sorry!!!! i let you know if i can do it later!!! soooooo sorry!!!!!! i am really looking forward to traing with you!!!! sorry again!!!

bailey101010

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-08-18 at 12:43 AM

RoomDesigner101 wrote on 2012-08-17 at 10:43 PM
      LadyOfTheHouse, i am interested in your neo gothic bed. add me sarahgoosey. we can trade in the trading room tomorrow at like 1pm in green. add me first!!!!

I will try to be there, but my schedule can be erratic; I’ll tell you if I can make that time when we get a bit closer to it. I will certainly send you a friend request when I log in next (I’m Goomelus on Webkinz World). Also, before we meet could we work out specifically what items will be traded? I have a hard time loading clubhouse and trading is easiest if I know what to put up right off. So on my end it’s the neo-gothic bed; what of the items I was interested in are you willing to trade for it? Please let me know. Thanks!

LadyofTheHouse i heard you had a gemster for trade? if so cam i offer??? lmks bailey101010

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.