Anyone have these items???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have these items???

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Cebab 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Cebab

Hi everyone! I am looking for hula top, slips, and the red and white tankini top. LMK if you have any of these thanks!

obrew1

I have pink and white slips. Which ones are you looking for? ~Olivia

I also have slips, just if it doesn’t work out between you and JesusismyLord :) (sorry to get in the middle of things)

Cebab

Ok awesome! i’ll let you know ; )

Okay I actually would like to keep them .

hklover628

Hi! I have the red and white takini top. What can you offer? (it’s retired) My user is hklover628

Cebab

Ok, Cool! I can offer swan dress, aqua belt, berry fresh swimsuit top, charm fairy top, shoes, and leggings, flannel fairy pj tops and bottoms, candy tank top, wacky witch hat, rockin’ reindeer sweater, gathered top, fall cabbie coat, panda tee shirt, ms. birdy’s pink blazer, bramble circlet, charmed mushroom hat, pirate costume silk, holnwon golf pants, and snowflake glasses. Go ahead and pick any three you like! p.s JesusismyLord can pick from this list too : )

hklover628

Hi again, I am interested in your swan dress, but I would like to ask about wacky witch hat? I dont know what that is. I searched it up and can’t find it? Can you explain to me? And if you have any more to offer PLMK! Thanks I can trade for swan dress if you still have it just need to ask about hat. ;)

Cebab

Aww man I just traded my swan dress : ( Was there anything else you saw that you liked? And the wacky witch hat was in the Halloween gift box this year.

hklover628

Sorry, do you have more for trade? -hklover628

I have slips, but they’re my brother’s, and he’s picky, so what would you offer for them?

Cebab

I have swan dress, aqua belt, berry fresh swimsuit top, charm fairy top, shoes, and leggings, and flannel fairy pj tops and bottoms. I have lots of other stuff too if you want to meet me in the trading room sometime. : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.