Anyone have Webkinz Cares Furniture?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have Webkinz Cares Furniture?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cruisingal 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi, I am looking for a few pieces of Webkinz cares furniture. I need these items: Dining Table, Dining chairs, Sofa. I have the armoire, TV, and 2 chairs already. please lmk if anyone has these items for trade and what you’re looking for. I will also put up a list of items I have to offer. Thanks, Cruisingal

cruisingal

Thanks for the great trade. LOL I love the Webkinz cares items! ~Cruisingal~

cruisingal

Hey Bff, Yes I need the place mats too! Thank you! I appreciate it a bunch. ~Cruise~

cruisingal

Here is a list of items I have to offer: Zodiac water outfit, Zodiac earth, Green Santa hat, Spins, Slips, Swan Dress, Sunflower bonnet, Paint can cap, Shuts, Victorian Dress & hat, rainbow slide, Zum cloud car, T-rex Slide, Lurking Lagoon, Mellow Marsh, Desert Drive-in, Sapphire Tub, Fun to run yarn ball, Rocking Recording Booth, Daring den slide, Bamboo chute swing, Theater Screen, Green lava, Sleeping Dragon bed, Playful pond, Wading pool, Birdbath spa, weather console machine, Longneck Tv, Hamster garden topiary, Red dragster, Webkinz cares Tv, Webkins cares painting, Marshmallow seeds, Dignified dreams bed and window, Elephant shirt, shorts and feet. Seaside Peliscope, go go googles trophy, Jam maker’s stove, fridge, and sink.

dogfish

Oh, I’d like the window, please. Can’t get enough of those. Do you need the place mats also? LMK and I’ll start the round up, C

cruisingal

I can also offer the Topaz gem car.

dogfish

OK meet me in the CH LOL BFF I thought you just needed the two chairs, I didn’t know you had no table, much less the other chairs. I’m not sure I have the sofa in storage, I’ll have to hunt around. TTYS Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.