Anyone Have White Bunny Ears?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Have White Bunny Ears?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

TheMayflower

Hello!  I am urgently seeking White Bunny Ears and a year two Red & Green Gem Christmas Tree. I can offer any 3 items from the following list for the ears and 2-3 items for the tree.

BEST TRADE LIST:
    Heart’s Desire Roses (First Year Roses)
    Fuzzy Pink Bunny Ears
    Violet Lava Lamp
    Tender Hearts Love Puppy Couch
    Hippo Costume Shirt
    Hippo Costume Pants
    Purple T-Shirt
    Cool Chipmunk Mask
    Shutter Shades
    Pretty Pink Prom Dress
    Blooming Dandelion (retired PoTM)
    Blue Lava Lamp
    Giant Venus Flytrap
    Jelly Lollipop Tree
    Undersea Portal

I also have many other retired exclusives for trade, so if there’s something you want that you don’t see here, just ask and I’ll see if I have it available. I’m also looking for a Blue Dragster, Red Chipmunk Hoodie and the regular Chipmunk Mask. The dress and shutters I may be willing to take other offers on on but the bigger items I’m holding out to trade for the ears or tree, sorry.
    My username is May2Flower1. You can find me in the trading rooms with a Sherbet Bunny named Patience. Please add me if you have these items and are interested in negotiating a deal!

Thank you, happy trading!
    – May

TheMayflower

dogfish – Great! I’ll be online later in the day tomorrow, but I’ll be sure to log on at least a few hours before closing.
      Alice – I’m looking for a few other deluxe clothing items, mostly the Queen of Hearts Gown, but I also don’t have the Roman Head Wreath, Swan Princess Dress or Wizard School Professor Robe. I’m also keeping an eye out for torn jeans and angel costume. ;)

Hi there MayFlower. :) Was wondering what else you might be looking for for your Prom Dress? LMK, thanks.

TheMayflower

Thank you so much dogfish, I have both of the big items now. :)

dogfish

Thanks Mayflower. I have the other items you need, just need to locate them. I’ll start looking after I eat. I will have the dragster soon, I only have one right now. TTYL DF

TheMayflower

abislu1 – Sorry but I have those, the red and green gem tree is the really need. Thanks anyway. :)

dogfish – Awesome, I’ll send you a friend request. I’ll be available throughout most of today and tomorrow night so maybe we can see about trading for both your items. Thank you, I hope to see you soon! :)

abislu1

I know that you are looking for the gem tree but will you accept the purple xmas tree or frost xmas tree for the purple lava?

dogfish

Hi Mayflower I have the two items you need. add me clo91 and clo92 I am interested in your love pup couch, dandelion, and venus flytrap. I also have the other things you need, maybe we can work out a trade. I have all the items on your trade list, just like to have extra . LMK if you would like to trade. I will be home in an hour. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.