Anyone Have White Bunny Ears?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Have White Bunny Ears?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

TheMayflower

Hello!  I am urgently seeking White Bunny Ears and a year two Red & Green Gem Christmas Tree. I can offer any 3 items from the following list for the ears and 2-3 items for the tree.

BEST TRADE LIST:
    Heart’s Desire Roses (First Year Roses)
    Fuzzy Pink Bunny Ears
    Violet Lava Lamp
    Tender Hearts Love Puppy Couch
    Hippo Costume Shirt
    Hippo Costume Pants
    Purple T-Shirt
    Cool Chipmunk Mask
    Shutter Shades
    Pretty Pink Prom Dress
    Blooming Dandelion (retired PoTM)
    Blue Lava Lamp
    Giant Venus Flytrap
    Jelly Lollipop Tree
    Undersea Portal

I also have many other retired exclusives for trade, so if there’s something you want that you don’t see here, just ask and I’ll see if I have it available. I’m also looking for a Blue Dragster, Red Chipmunk Hoodie and the regular Chipmunk Mask. The dress and shutters I may be willing to take other offers on on but the bigger items I’m holding out to trade for the ears or tree, sorry.
    My username is May2Flower1. You can find me in the trading rooms with a Sherbet Bunny named Patience. Please add me if you have these items and are interested in negotiating a deal!

Thank you, happy trading!
    – May

TheMayflower

DF – I just traded for another wacky jeans, so don’t worry about it. :) However, if you’re still in need of pink ears, I know I have one more set *somewhere* but I seem to have misplaced them at the moment. I know I put them in one of my pets’ outfit selections, I’ll dig them up eventually. XD In the meantime, what would you like charmed dress?

dogfish

Hi May, glad you got the wacky, and I’ll send the dress the next time I log onto that account. I have some pink bunny ears, so no need to send or trade them to me. I was just going to gift them. It takes me days sometimes to find stuff. It took me six months to find a charm I left on a pet. LOL Nothing needed for the dress, TTYL DF

TheMayflower

DF – I’ll still ask around for you, since you’ve helped me so much with my own collection I certainly don’t mind trading my extras. I believe I have all the forest prizes except the charmed dress, are there any deluxe or psi you’re still needing? I’ll go ahead and send you over the pink ears for your friend (once I find what pet I left them on, haha), no rush on the wz. Thanks again. :)

dogfish

Hi May, i pulled the charm dress, just need to find some wackys. I’ll send later because I have to go out to eat, it’s my Grandma’s BD, She gets all my webbie stuff, so she comes first. LOL Be back soon, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.