Anyone Have White Bunny Ears?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Have White Bunny Ears?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

TheMayflower

Hello!  I am urgently seeking White Bunny Ears and a year two Red & Green Gem Christmas Tree. I can offer any 3 items from the following list for the ears and 2-3 items for the tree.

BEST TRADE LIST:
    Heart’s Desire Roses (First Year Roses)
    Fuzzy Pink Bunny Ears
    Violet Lava Lamp
    Tender Hearts Love Puppy Couch
    Hippo Costume Shirt
    Hippo Costume Pants
    Purple T-Shirt
    Cool Chipmunk Mask
    Shutter Shades
    Pretty Pink Prom Dress
    Blooming Dandelion (retired PoTM)
    Blue Lava Lamp
    Giant Venus Flytrap
    Jelly Lollipop Tree
    Undersea Portal

I also have many other retired exclusives for trade, so if there’s something you want that you don’t see here, just ask and I’ll see if I have it available. I’m also looking for a Blue Dragster, Red Chipmunk Hoodie and the regular Chipmunk Mask. The dress and shutters I may be willing to take other offers on on but the bigger items I’m holding out to trade for the ears or tree, sorry.
    My username is May2Flower1. You can find me in the trading rooms with a Sherbet Bunny named Patience. Please add me if you have these items and are interested in negotiating a deal!

Thank you, happy trading!
    – May

MAYFLOWER- Here is a list of some Kinzstyle clothing I have:
      Summertime Skirt
      Polo Dress
      Glittering Silver Dress
      Glam Girl Coat
      Baseball Uniform Jersey
      Sleeveless Hoody
      Springtime Dress
      Kinzpinz Bowling Shirt
      3D Glasses
      Other Clothing:
      Field Jacket
      Baker’s Apron
      Teal Punk Riot Dress
      Trading Card Game Jacket
      Trading Card Game Pants
      Trading Card Game Shoes
      Trading Card Game Hat
      Fred Rover’s Blazer
      Charm Fairy Shoes
      Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer
      Card Collector Cropped Jacket
      Bramble Circlet
      Sweet Star Hat
      Pink Diving Bell Outfit
      Ghost Pirate’s Hat
      Charmed Boots
      Island Shirt
      Undersea Dress
      Sunflower Bonnet
      Glittering Evening Gown
      Majestic Monocle
      LMK if anything peaks your interest as an add-on to the Wizard Robe. Thanks.

TheMayflower

Alice – Since the dress is a little rarer if you could add a small something that would be great, but yes, I’d trade for that. :) Do you have pink bunny hoodie pants by any chance, or any other pants or skirts from the Persephone’s shop? Add me whenever you want, I’m usually in the trading rooms in the last two hours before closing.

MAYFLOWER- Sure, no problem. Let me log in and see what all I have and I’ll get back to you on that. I don’t believe I have the pink bunny pants, sorry. Will find the Wizard Robe and make a list soon. What’s your UN? Mine is pookiejosephine. Thanks.

TheMayflower

Yeah, those are the ones. XD Haha, same here with the giant gift box, I only have the one but I don’t have a room that matches it! The only other big things on my list are the Sweet Tooth Tiger Sofa and I could do with another Gothic Window, but other than that you’ve already helped me get the items I’ve been looking years for. :D Are there any specific holiday items you’re wanting? I’m going through my rooms so I’ll be glad to look for you. I’ll be in the trading rooms shortly so you can tell me what you want for the dragster. :)

MAYFLOWER- I know I have the Wizard School Professor’s Robe, its just a matter of locating it lol. Wondering if you might consider trading the dress for that, or if I would need to add? I can check on the others you mentioned as well, but don’t think I have them. LMK, thanks!

TheMayflower

Dogfish – Thanks for sending the hoodie! What would you like in return for it? Oh, and I already have the cool chipmunk shades, do you have regular one with round, clear lenses? I’ll give you that one back, thank you for being so trusting and generous! :)

Here’s my retired exclusive trade list:

Farm Tractor
      Magic Carpet
      Dex Dangerous Space Fighter
      Zingoz Bubble Blower
      Striking A Pose Plant
      Desert Window
      Rainbow Coffee Table
      Prismatic Chair
      Ribbons And Bows Tree
      Neon Plant
      Wooden Grandfather Clock
      Back Country Outhouse
      Ambulance
      Vortex Storage Unit
      Elephant Fountain
      Twister In A Pot
      Wading Pool
      Amethyst Geode
      Giant Gift Box
      Webkinz W Pond
      Giant Sandwich Table
      Webkinz Wishing Well
      Jelly Cactus
      Circle of Friends Topiary
      Giant Feather Chair

For clothing I have:

Deluxe Rainbow Hat
      Deluxe Racing Helmet
      Dwarf Costume
      Hippo Costume Shirt & Pants
      Frankenstein Cap
      Green Kinz Kringle Hat

And I’m pretty sure I have sold old Halloween and Christmas I could show you. See you soon!

dogfish

LOL I have the other glasses, I didn’t know which ones you were calling “regular” I call those the Simon glasses. I’ll be happy to send the other pair. I can’t believe I’m about to say this, I’ll trade for the giant gift box. I never liked it and then it retired. I now have some blue dragsters. What else are you looking for? I have the retired elephant statue and all the old hard to find items. JLMK DF

cutieny2008

DF: Do you have more duckie swings by now? I would love a chance to get one. :D Also, PLMK if there’s any PSI that you DON’T have. ~CNY

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.