Anyone have Wz jeans?

Home Forums Questions – Archives Anyone have Wz jeans?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

I  will offer a promo emerald gemster from the estore.

PEBBLES1973

I have the wz jeans. someone told me they are worth 3 cars.

satlel

any one plesse trade me the wzjeans

Atomton

What are Wz jeans? Are they in the KinzStyle shop for all members? -Confused Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, wacky jeans are a pair of blue,baggy jeans with a W on them. They were a click to win back in 2006. They were never offered again and are now priceless, and worth 200,000. You can only get them by trading, or from a very good BFF. There are very few “priceless” items like wacky (jeans) LMK if you want to know what they are. Priceless PSIs are called level ten, they are hard to get, like the sun’s embrace bed, and the sword fish PSI. There are others. True collectors have them all. DF

Atomton

Wow!! They are so expensive, for one pair of jeans! What are Wacky Zingoz Jeans? The vaiue is so much! Thanks for the info DF!

dogfish

Hi atom, value is in the eye of the collector. Keep in mind all 05 xmas items are worth 225,000 each, the same for all first year Halloween, even the green kringle outfit is worth 125,000 because its’ so old. I don’t normally gift these items but save them for Christmas gifts . You can see the priceless clothing in the TR, the jeans, orange army, bunny ears, deer, witch hat, and plumpy glasses, there are always pets wearing these, just look. TTYL DF

satlel

do anybody have two wzjeans i need them this satlel

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.