anyone having this problem?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone having this problem?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Gracie10294

my computer says oops had trouble loading a required file please try again. It says it when I am gardening any one having this problem plmk!!! :):) gracie

I am also getting this. I think it is a glitch that appeared with the marshmallow collection event. I am also having trouble changing rooms. It keeps getting stuck, so I have to log off then log back on to continue. Hopefully they will fix it soon. ~mom~

Gracie10294

Yep mom, it is the marshmallow event! :) Missy, yes I thought it was just me to. Foxstar2000,well, webkinz is very busy with the website maybe it will go away on the other update :) p.s. my username is Gracie10294 on webkinz if, you want to add me. :) twinkle toes, yep. I get it only sometimes when I’m on the map. But, for me it happens to me ALOT when I’m in my house. :) If we’re not added on webkinz username gracie10294 if you want to be friends :) Gracie

inki14

Oh my goodness! This happens to me so often. Just started in the last week though. I wonder what’s wrong… : ( -Missy PS I thought it was just me LOL

foxstar2000

Its been happening to me for NO REASON!! Webkinz schedualed for work on the site on july 8th between i think it was 8 am and 12 pm and things have been messed up for me since then. your not the only one. i think webkinz tried to fix somthing and messed another thing up in the process!! dont worry they should fix it soon, i hope XD. Your pal, Foxstar2000

Twinkle_Toes

Yes, I am having this issue, but not just when gardening. I think the problem is being caused by the marshmallow event.

Gracie10294

ok, so first it says that then the marshmallow collection is off its the marshmallow collection!! :) Don’t y’all think? :) Gracie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.