anyone know any mega stove recipes?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives anyone know any mega stove recipes?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

I only know the one recipe on the how to cook book. it’s chocolate, chocolate milk, fudge, coconut and chocolate pudding. please tell me if you know a recipe!

hlhf5

which ones are people trying to figure out?

Elizabeh

There are quite a few! I do not remember which of the mystery foods are which appliance – some are mega or superchef recipes and some are for regular appliances. Of course, there are three new ones that came out recently :MOZZLENOMS, YIPLISH, AND TUMBANG Some others are: GRISALEX BOOTOOYOO; ILLISIVY ELIXIR; HARPELANGELO HARTILLIO; ROASTED ROYALLIARIO; FLANPYRE; KNOTTY NUMNUMS; OASTWISLE OVALAND and more!! AARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!

hlhf5

thanks for the info

Yeah, the Ultimacaroony is solved, but it’s the example when you hit the “how to cook” button on the stove. I called it the “example.”

I’m sorry, but that recipe for Crunchkinz doesn’t work. I tested it. Also, I checked and it is unsolved. Sorry! None are solved except for the example, the Dulcospire, and the Yibbles. I’m currently working on solving the Shoopdeloop Soup and the Noano Pomano. Good luck!

lmj87

There is one more it is ULTIMACAROONEY—–chocolate bar + coconut + chocolate milk + fudge + marshmallows. have fun, yum yum.

hlhf5

the ultimacrooney is solved sorry

Elizabeh

So sorry about the CRUNCHKINS recipe. I would have sworn I had tried it; I had it written down even! I must have dreamed it, literally. (Does anyone else dream Webkinz, besides me???!!!) Again, sorry for wrong info. Will triple check, from now on, before I post!

Elizabeh

CRUNCHKINS: blueberries / lemon pie / potato chips / grapes / ice cream DULCOSPIRE: candy apple / dragonfruit / licorice / lollipop / peppermint YIBBLES: blueberries / cabbage / pink lemonade / ramen noodles / raspberries

lmj87

yibbles–it is farm fresh cabbage, you have to grow your own.

hlhf5

if you know any please tell me

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.