Anyone like horses?If so you’re at the right place.

Home Forums Pets – Archives Anyone like horses?If so you’re at the right place.

This topic contains 61 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  pets405 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

charzielot

Need a horse name? Just tell me the gender.

Dressage is AWESOME!!!~Dapplegreyhorse

hey sportdog, i know just how you feel. I have wanted a horse for like umpteen years. sorry not telling the real number of years. I want a Dapple grey Arabian Horse. I would pick a mare over a stallion or gelding, but geldings are fine too. Everybody, what is your favorite breed and color of horse???~Dapple Grey Arabian Dressage Horse

katelyn

my favorite is a white mustane

pets405

My Favorite Breed Is Quarter, Pinto/Paint And Draft. I Love Red Roans, Paints and Buckskins! ~Pets405

Stealthstorm

I love horses!!!!!!!! I have my own…his name is Nashville! :D He is a Haflinger. Do you ride Charzie? I do dressage and we are going to start jumping Nashville! :D ~Stealthy

sportdog

Awww…I wish I had a horse… :(

charzielot

Lucky I want 1. I don’t have a horse.:(

KASSUZY

YOU DON’T HAVE A HORSE!?!?!?

FrankBolton

I have two horses ! One is a quarter horse and his name is Hero. The other one is a paint horse and his name is Magic ! I do horse shows and they have , walking , trotting , and even jumping . Last show i came first ! ! I love horses ! !

same with me Dapple. i don’t like horses I LOOOOOOVE HORSES!!!!! LOL! ~Texas Girl

yellowam

oh my gosh I love horse! I ride a black Friesian named lightning he is my horse my sister also has a horse a paint named fire fly (I named him for sis) ~also a Texas girl ;)

Sorry I don’t like Horses; I LOVE HORSES!!!! LOL you should come visit the horse advice forum. ~Dapplegreyhorse

charzielot

me to!:)

charzielot

i should have said that.

KASSUZY

I’m on your friends list charzielot! You play a LOT

KASSUZY

charzielot u never go to my house check friends list + i luv horses!!!!! too awesome! have ’bout 5/35 pets

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.