Anyone like horses?If so you’re at the right place.

Home Forums Pets – Archives Anyone like horses?If so you’re at the right place.

This topic contains 61 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  pets405 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

charzielot

Need a horse name? Just tell me the gender.

inki14

Cool! You have a collie and a horse stealthstorm!!! You’re so lucky. I used to do dressage at my old riding place, but I’ve always wanted to jump. I just got a new webkinz horse today : ) -Missy

Stealthstorm

Charzie, will you friend me on WW? I am PomJazz. :D Dressage is totally awesome! Today the vet comes out to check why Nashville is limping, and if he has White Line disease again. We think he does in at least one hoof because it has black powdery stuff, which is a symptom. :( A few years ago before we had him, he had it in all four feet, and they basically cut out the whole inside of the hoof, so it’s hollow. I feel so bad for him! So please be praying. :) ~*Hakuna Matata*~

charzielot

What is WW?

KASSUZY

buddy WW is webkinz world! I think…

charzielot

Are you delux?

KASSUZY

Yes! It’s not too much more than regular… unless your not a full member. :(

colorsgirl

I LOVE!!!!!!! horses there is this game called Howrse and you care for horses. it’s so much fun my name on there 321anatak

pinky1234

I LOVE HORSES how would you get one

CindyLeeBee

Hi! Well from experience I have TWO of them! Just save and ask your parents about it…they are smart so they will make the adult decision:)

charzielot

:()

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.