Anyone like horses?If so you’re at the right place.

Home Forums Pets – Archives Anyone like horses?If so you’re at the right place.

This topic contains 61 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  pets405 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

charzielot

Need a horse name? Just tell me the gender.

CindyLeeBee

I agree! Even though I do show jumping Dressage actually will help all you horse owners with horsemanship! Pretty cool right? It helps you focus on your horse and how you are communicating with him/her:D And for those who don’t have a horse….don’t worry about wanting one NOW,talk to your parents……tell them that this is the one thing you REALLY want one..you could give up your i device or do chores to help pay for it…that’s what I do…

Oh, Cindy if only it was that easy for everyone. My mom would love to give me a horse,but cannot afford it.~Texas Horse

Angel, I like paints and pintos too, and I know about paints,but thanks for the info anyway. Others might have not known it.:D Thanks for coming to my webkinz rooms. :) Oh and WW means webkinz world.

Dapple, i love all breeds, but Paints and Pintos are so unique and beautiful! i would pick the horse by gentleness! I probably like Paints a little bit more than Pintos. did you know that Paints are actuly a breed of horse and Pintos just a color??? well talk to ya’ll later!

Stealthstorm

HORSE!!! Duh :D Haha! Horses are the best!! ~Veggie Vet

charzielot

What’s your fave animal?

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.