Anyone looking for a PSI? Come on in!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone looking for a PSI? Come on in!

This topic contains 191 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

<p>I have a lot of PSI’s and other stuff. Here’s my list! Also you can check out all my PSF’s at Unlimited PSF’s for trade! Trade list</p>
    <p>Objects/Furniture<br />
    Pumpkin Pie Platter<br />
    Letter to Santakinz<br />
    High Note Lamp<br />
    Golden Dragon Statue (Adventure Park)<br />
    Experiment Station 1<br />
    Unlimited Experiment Station<br />
    Wand Sparkle Tree<br />
    Nafarie Poster<br />
    Doug Signed Picture<br />
    Gingerbread house (Christmas 2011)<br />
    Christmas Tapestry (Christmas 2011)<br />
    Victorian End paths (2)<br />
    Sally Cat Bobble head<br />
    Fish King Bobble Head<br />
    Icicle Chime (2)<br />
    Cat Chair<br />
    Bundle of Moonberries<br />
    Enchanted Dreams Bed</p>
    <p>Exclusives<br />
    Swan Boat Car (2)<br />
    Amazing Ant Farm<br />
    Clown Car (HOLD)<br />
    Gas Pump</p>
    <p>Clothes<br />
    Phantom Mask (2010 Halloween Deluxe)<br />
    2 Goblins Mask (2011 Halloween Deluxe)<br />
    Friendship Headband<br />
    Elephant Shirt (NVVGO)<br />
    Mummy Mask (NVVGO)<br />
    Charmed Dress (HOLD)<br />
    Venetian Mask (Hold)<br />
    Panda Shirts<br />
    White Bunny Ears (might not trade NVVVVGO) </p>
    <p>Plushies<br />
    2 Nafarie Plush</p>
    <p>PSI<br />
    FASTCAR Race Car (American Cocker Spaniel) (NVGO)<br />
    Texting Sofa (Texting Puppy) (NVVGO)<br />
    Swell Shelter Bed (Sig Turtle) (NVGO) (HOLD)<br />
    Trailblazen Terrier Scooter (White Terrier)<br />
    Blue Moon Lagoon (NVVVVVGO)<br />
    Icy Fishinghole Fridge (NVGO) (Penguin)<br />
    Ancient Egg Fridge (Spotted Dino) (NGO)<br />
    Jungle Gym Chair (NGO) (Chimp)<br />
    Charming Cherry Bumper Car (NVGO) (Cherry Soda Pup)<br />
    Northern Nights Bed (Husky)<br />
    Whale Sized Wardrobe (Blue Whale)<br />
    Royal Guard Station (Welsh Corgi) (HOLD)<br />
    Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace (Clydesdale)<br />
    Far North Sleigh (Reindeer) (NVGO)<br />
    Garnet Chair (Garnet Rover) (NVGO) (HOLD)<br />
    Pizza Party Perch (Bedtime Puppy) (NVVGO)<br />
    Dressing Room Vanity (Rockerz Cat) (NGO)<br />
    Molton Meals Oven (Fire Fawn)</p>
    <p>~fanofthefrog~
    </p>

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-26 at 12:26 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-25 at 10:30 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-25 at 09:09 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-24 at 07:38 PM
      FOTF:
      I was interested in your Molten Meals Oven, Sapphire Tub, Cell Phone Sofa, Peek-a-Boo Pond, and Snowy Campsite. Let me know if you still have them; if you don’t see anything you need on the list, as soon as I finish up a few trades I can update it.
      CHELSEA:
      If you’re on and are okay with the trade I posted yesterday (it’s the last post on page 3, if you didn’t see it), let me know and we can meet up to trade. Thanks!

LOTH
      Sorry but i only saw three things i needed/wanted.
      Glistening Glacier Throne

Bow-Wow Bone Tree

Humvee SUV
      The only of those available right now is the Molten Meals Oven. I am keeping the Tub for special purposes and the other three are on hold. I can trade the Oven to you for the three items i listed even though the values are a little bit off (Oven 15,000-20,000 Three items listed 13,000-20,000) LMK!

Is the oven really worth that much now? I haven’t been keeping up with my values recently, so I have no idea what anything is worth nowadays. I thought that the fire fawn was currently on sale at the eStore, which would put it closer to the value of a regular PSI. I’m happy to try to even out the values, but do you mind if I check out the value guide for the Molten Meals Oven? (I don’t mean to sound like I doubt you; I was just a bit surprised at the value!)

No not at all. I was surprised too. I thought the fawn was still on sale but the value guide said it retired in January, so i’m not sure. LMK when you check it

Okay, I’ve done some checking around, and here’s what I’ve found: the Fire Fawn is indeed currently on sale in both the Ganz eStore and the Webkinz eStore. The value guide has January listed under the “last available” column, and as far as I can tell, that was the last time the pet was on sale before it showed up this time. I think it may simply be that the guide has not yet been updated (the Petal Print Skunk, which was added at the same time, has not been added to the guide at all). So it looks like the PSI is worth about 8000-10,000 at the moment. I’d love to trade for it, but if you want to keep it for a while and wait for the value to go up, I’d understand!

Chelsea315

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-25 at 10:33 PM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-25 at 04:07 PM

FOTF:
      I was interested in your Molten Meals Oven, Sapphire Tub, Cell Phone Sofa, Peek-a-Boo Pond, and Snowy Campsite. Let me know if you still have them; if you don’t see anything you need on the list, as soon as I finish up a few trades I can update it.
      CHELSEA:
      If you’re on and are okay with the trade I posted yesterday (it’s the last post on page 3, if you didn’t see it), let me know and we can meet up to trade. Thanks!

hey!!!!!!!
      are u available to trade right now????????
      PLMKASAP!!!!!
      Chelsea315

I think I missed you today; very sorry! My schedule is kind of crazy this week, so I don’t know when the next convenient time is. As far as I can tell, I should be home around 6 PM kinztime tomorrow, and 5 PM kinztime on Thursday. I have no idea what Friday or this weekend will look like, but if we cannot work anything out sooner I am sure I can work something out then. I’ll continue to hold your items until then. Please let me know if there is a time that might work for you. Thank you so much for your patience!

hey i’m on right now and it’s ok if ur schedule is crazy mine is too i have school then sports and tons of homework and im not allowed on certain days of the week so yeah my user is abbykk1 no caps and will see ya soon
      -’-Chelsea135-’-

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-25 at 10:30 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-25 at 09:09 PM

FOTF:
      CHELSEA:

LOTH
      Sorry but i only saw three things i needed/wanted.
      Glistening Glacier Throne

Bow-Wow Bone Tree

Humvee SUV
      The only of those available right now is the Molten Meals Oven. I am keeping the Tub for special purposes and the other three are on hold. I can trade the Oven to you for the three items i listed even though the values are a little bit off (Oven 15,000-20,000 Three items listed 13,000-20,000) LMK!

Is the oven really worth that much now? I haven’t been keeping up with my values recently, so I have no idea what anything is worth nowadays. I thought that the fire fawn was currently on sale at the eStore, which would put it closer to the value of a regular PSI. I’m happy to try to even out the values, but do you mind if I check out the value guide for the Molten Meals Oven? (I don’t mean to sound like I doubt you; I was just a bit surprised at the value!)

No not at all. I was surprised too. I thought the fawn was still on sale but the value guide said it retired in January, so i’m not sure. LMK when you check it

nuttybuddy

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-23 at 10:03 AM

Gummy– what does what look like?
      NB– by that I mean, like make our trade so I am giving a signature and regular psi for a signature and regular psi of yours? Lmk!
      -4pb-

4PB

I don’t know if I posted this or not, but I guess that’s ok, I wasn’t really planning on adding but I can dig up a psi and throw it in as an extra. LMK

NB

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-25 at 04:07 PM

FOTF:
      CHELSEA:

hey!!!!!!!
      are u available to trade right now????????
      PLMKASAP!!!!!
      Chelsea315

I think I missed you today; very sorry! My schedule is kind of crazy this week, so I don’t know when the next convenient time is. As far as I can tell, I should be home around 6 PM kinztime tomorrow, and 5 PM kinztime on Thursday. I have no idea what Friday or this weekend will look like, but if we cannot work anything out sooner I am sure I can work something out then. I’ll continue to hold your items until then. Please let me know if there is a time that might work for you. Thank you so much for your patience!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.