Anyone Looking For a Silver Deluxe Cooking Trophy???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Looking For a Silver Deluxe Cooking Trophy???

This topic contains 35 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  friendly1 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Windfola

<p>I’m looking for Signature or Estore PSI or maybe cool clothes. Please post offers if interested :-)
    </p>

friendly1

Windfola wrote on 2012-06-27 at 12:00 AM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 11:49 PM
      Windfola,
      I need the trophy, i have both signature and estore. Anything specific you want or should I make a list. I am also looking for the bronze cooking trophy, silver and gold deluxe running trophy, silver deluxe beauty trophy, gold and bronze beauty pagent trophy.Okay enough, LOL.
      friendly1

Sorry but I don’t have the trophy anymore, I just traded it. I’ll keep an eye out for those other trophies though :-)

Thanks Windfola,
      I seem to be always a bit late, LOL! I never paid much attention to trophies before but since I mostly need new PSI now, I figured why not try for some trophies, they are kinda cool. This way it gives me something to look for, LOL.
      I have never tried to get stuff like the years one ice skates and spider window, so maybe I will try that to. I know a friend is looking for them.

friendly1

tanababe

i can offer slips

Windfola

friendly1 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 11:49 PM

Windfola,
      I need the trophy, i have both signature and estore. Anything specific you want or should I make a list. I am also looking for the bronze cooking trophy, silver and gold deluxe running trophy, silver deluxe beauty trophy, gold and bronze beauty pagent trophy.Okay enough, LOL.
      friendly1

Sorry but I don’t have the trophy anymore, I just traded it. I’ll keep an eye out for those other trophies though :-)

friendly1

Windfola,

friendly1

shellzcuda

Thanks very much! I hope we can trade again sometime.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.