Anyone need an aquamarine gem car?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need an aquamarine gem car?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl243 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

kittensrule

Hi everyone! I have an aqua gem car that I’ve been trying to trade FOREVER! I really need priceless or promo clothes for it because I am pretty low in that area right now. If you don’t think that’s fair, I have plenty of PSI and I can add to it so that will make it fair. PLMK! Thanks! (:

chillylily

I need it!!! My birthstone is aquamarine so it would mean a LOT to me. I don’t think I have any priceless clothing…. I don’t even know what those are! But I do have lots of PSI I would trade for it!!!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

kittensrule

sorry!! I l only need priceless but thanks anyway and good luck!! :)

kittensrule

Anyone else need it? I ONLY NEED PRICELESS OR PROMO CLOTHES! sorry for the inconvenience!

promo clothes such as the deluxe kinstyle Shop? :) sincerely, girlsrule122345

kittensrule

No, just eStore promo clothes. sorry. :/

I would love to I have, exclusive motorcycle and fountain and some other things if anyone wants to trade

kittensrule

Sorry i don’t need those but thanks anyway!

hdb2008

i would love to trade with you! I have firequeen dress, wedding gown, and some others. Let me know if you still have it!

kittensrule

Oh sorry I don’t need any of those. Thanks anyway though!

PeacockLover

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT I HAVE SHOES DRESSES ACCSIORIES I WAS BORN IN MARCH TOO. PLAESE!!!!!??????

kittensrule

Do you have priceless or promo clothes?

do you still have the gem car for trade? i have burger, slips, elephant, and crown of wonder

kittensrule

Sorry i haven’t replied! I would love to trade for burger! Do you still have it? PLMK! Thanks!

Pearl243

I need aqua gem car soooo badly here is what I have for trade: white night armour shirt, full kringle outfit, butterfly dress, and jingle bell shoes. Please reply my name is Lizocka on Webkinz!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.