Anyone need an aquamarine gem car?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need an aquamarine gem car?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl243 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

kittensrule

Hi everyone! I have an aqua gem car that I’ve been trying to trade FOREVER! I really need priceless or promo clothes for it because I am pretty low in that area right now. If you don’t think that’s fair, I have plenty of PSI and I can add to it so that will make it fair. PLMK! Thanks! (:

eberry12

HI just wanted to say hi! I really really really really need your aquamarine Gemster! I have tons of furniture! I even have the sly slide! I really need it! Please trade! Wait you only need priceless? Well maybe… if you added a priceless with your Gemster I might except! I have tons of priceless! You can check out my topic: tons of priceless! BY @eberry12.

kittensrule

So sorry! I traded it a couple months ago, sadly. Good luck finding it though!!

Madukayil

Kittens Rule: if you still have the gem car, please let me know, because I would love to trade you something for it. I have my trade list on my forum, so if you wouldn’t mind taking the time to check it out, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! –Maddie :)

montana2013

I’m interested in these items ( Plumpy’s chair and desk, Trading card bed and 2011 tour van) what would you like for them? friend me, UN jami912…thx

lovejoycc100

You’re really picky!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.