Anyone need any of these items? ~BWK

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need any of these items? ~BWK

This topic contains 33 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  FluffySilly713 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I’ve got some items that I’ve been wanting to trade. If you need any LMK and we can work out a trade! PSI: Arctic Window, Googles Scrying Pond, Ming Vase Panda Fridge, Acorn Barbecue, Majestic Soaring Sofa, Leaping Lemur Trampoline, Healthy Harvest Dining Table, and Tallest Toy Box Other Items: Large Pane Window, Zap’s Plasma Ball, Webkinz Cares Clock, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window. If you need any LMK! Thanks ~BWK
    </p>

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-10 at 01:17 PM

BWT, hey there! may i offer on your tallest toy box? i have many great things to
      offer if your intrested. PLMKSNOL
      other person, (i am SO sorry, i totally forgot your name right now!) may i offer on your
      counting sheep machine if the owner of this forum is not intrested? again, i have many great things to
      offer if your intrested. PLMKSNOL!

I have the counting sheep machine so LMK :)

Viper888

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-10 at 01:17 PM

BWT, hey there! may i offer on your tallest toy box? i have many great things to
      other person, (i am SO sorry, i totally forgot your name right now!) may i offer on your
      counting sheep machine if the owner of this forum is not intrested? again, i have many great things to

I see that of three people wantn the tallest toy box so if one of you dosen’t trade i’ve got one!

_elizabeth_

BlueWebkinzKitty wrote on 2012-10-09 at 05:37 PM

I’ve got some items that I’ve been wanting to trade. If you need any LMK and we can work out a trade! PSI: Arctic Window, Googles Scrying Pond, Ming Vase Panda Fridge, Acorn Barbecue, Majestic Soaring Sofa, Leaping Lemur Trampoline, Healthy Harvest Dining Table, and Tallest Toy Box Other Items: Large Pane Window, Zap’s Plasma Ball, Webkinz Cares Clock, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window. If you need any LMK! Thanks ~BWK

Hi There! :)
      I am interested in your healthy harvest table. :)
      I have

Wacky Eucalyptus TV
      Ancient Egg Fridge
      Tree Frog Trampoline

Puggy Bark O Lounger
      Rabbit Eared Television
      Fire Hydrant Fridge
      Fire Truck (Dalmation)
      King of the Jungle Throne
      Big City Window
      Counting Sheep Machine
      Spotted Prehistoric Plant
      Mangrove Treasure Trove
      Paw Print Dining Table
      Elephant’s Travel Trunk

PLMK if you like anything! :)
      -liz

WackyWebber

BlueWebkinzKitty wrote on 2012-10-09 at 05:37 PM

I’ve got some items that I’ve been wanting to trade. If you need any LMK and we can work out a trade! PSI: Arctic Window, Googles Scrying Pond, Ming Vase Panda Fridge, Acorn Barbecue, Majestic Soaring Sofa, Leaping Lemur Trampoline, Healthy Harvest Dining Table, and Tallest Toy Box Other Items: Large Pane Window, Zap’s Plasma Ball, Webkinz Cares Clock, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window. If you need any LMK! Thanks ~BWK

Hi there. I’m interested in your Tallest Toy Box PSI and possibly your Webkinz Cares Clock. PLMK what you are looking for for these items and I’ll make a list. Thank you. ~WW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.