Anyone need any of these items? ~BWK

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need any of these items? ~BWK

This topic contains 33 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  FluffySilly713 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I’ve got some items that I’ve been wanting to trade. If you need any LMK and we can work out a trade! PSI: Arctic Window, Googles Scrying Pond, Ming Vase Panda Fridge, Acorn Barbecue, Majestic Soaring Sofa, Leaping Lemur Trampoline, Healthy Harvest Dining Table, and Tallest Toy Box Other Items: Large Pane Window, Zap’s Plasma Ball, Webkinz Cares Clock, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window. If you need any LMK! Thanks ~BWK
    </p>

Chloe- Just tried to post a forum with a bunch of my wants, probably won’t work, but oh well…

-cassie

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-15 at 09:02 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 07:55 PM
      Hey there! I’m interested in your healthy harvest dining table. I have…
      (Will offer probably 3 of these)
      most current fall peekanewz prizes (trees, sweaters)
      rainbow beach lounger
      nafaria magic potion
      haunted painting
      rose zircon gem lamp
      webkinz day year 4 print
      peridot gem lamp
      marshmallow seeds
      Alyssa plush
      small red Christmas tree
      happy Halloween banner
      fast food menu
      arcade sign
      Humvee toy SUV
      fast food chair
      spree standee sign
      fast food wallpaper
      fast food flooring
      kinzcash side table
      zingoz switcherooz arcade unit
      campions platform tent
      fast food recycling station
      toadstools table*
      greasy grill*
      charm forest rune stone*
      PSI (will only do maybe 1 and 1 other item above)
      jungle cat perch***
      pot-o-gold safe
      lap it up pool
      roaming the plains grill
      lmk thanks!!
      ~~cassie

Hey FluffySilly I would love to have the peekanews sweaters and trees. I have the crown of wonder and much more but i could trade the crown of wonder for a certain amount of trees and sweaters. I would also LOVE the lap it up pool!! TX LET ME KNOW

Hi there! Sorry, I don’t really think i need the crown of wonder right now, sorry. Do you have any other offers?

Chloe- oh okay lol
      well whatever i WANT (not need) is worth much more than the safe and tub… but its something that you actually want…
      which account do you want them on?? LMK

~~cassie

strengthen

BlueWebkinzKitty wrote on 2012-10-09 at 05:37 PM

I’ve got some items that I’ve been wanting to trade. If you need any LMK and we can work out a trade! PSI: Arctic Window, Googles Scrying Pond, Ming Vase Panda Fridge, Acorn Barbecue, Majestic Soaring Sofa, Leaping Lemur Trampoline, Healthy Harvest Dining Table, and Tallest Toy Box Other Items: Large Pane Window, Zap’s Plasma Ball, Webkinz Cares Clock, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window. If you need any LMK! Thanks ~BWK

i would love the healthy harvest diningtable. i have the big city window for trade TX LET ME KNOW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.