Anyone need any of these items? ~BWK

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need any of these items? ~BWK

This topic contains 33 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  FluffySilly713 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>I’ve got some items that I’ve been wanting to trade. If you need any LMK and we can work out a trade! PSI: Arctic Window, Googles Scrying Pond, Ming Vase Panda Fridge, Acorn Barbecue, Majestic Soaring Sofa, Leaping Lemur Trampoline, Healthy Harvest Dining Table, and Tallest Toy Box Other Items: Large Pane Window, Zap’s Plasma Ball, Webkinz Cares Clock, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window. If you need any LMK! Thanks ~BWK
    </p>

Jewels– hi, long time no see/type lol! have any birthstone psi? plmk! you seem like the person to have some lol. lmk! also, do you know what forums nuttybuddy goes to? i have been trying to reach her about our trade which is/was on hold for a long time. but yeah, lmk!

-4pb-

dogfish

jewels250 wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:29 PM

Hi!
      I’m interested in the Majestic sofa and the clock. I have lots of sig’s and E-store. I can make a list ;
      Moonberry Greenhouse
      Orchid bathtub (E-store)
      Secluded spa
      Rockin recording booth (Rockerz psi)
      Heated hound hot tub
      Fresh water fountain
      Punk stunt stage (Rockerz psi)
      Sunflower spa (E-store)
      St-Pat’s wishing bridge
      Hollow lounger
      Day outdoor bathtub
      Puppet theatre (E-store)
      Endangered island getaway
      Golden glide water slide
      And lots more… PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hey Jewels, Thanks for the trade last night. I am interested in you day outdoor bathtub. What are you needing for it? PLMK Chloe PS How about a mega trade a few of your items for the social media couch? Possible the sunflower spa and puppet thing. Or heated hound hot tub. A couple I don’t have. LOL

meggypie04

BlueWebkinzKitty wrote on 2012-10-09 at 05:37 PM

I’ve got some items that I’ve been wanting to trade. If you need any LMK and we can work out a trade! PSI: Arctic Window, Googles Scrying Pond, Ming Vase Panda Fridge, Acorn Barbecue, Majestic Soaring Sofa, Leaping Lemur Trampoline, Healthy Harvest Dining Table, and Tallest Toy Box Other Items: Large Pane Window, Zap’s Plasma Ball, Webkinz Cares Clock, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window. If you need any LMK! Thanks ~BWK

What is the Large pane window?could you send it to me?my user name is meggpie04. $$$$=meggypie04=$$$$

Hannah412

BlueWebkinzKitty wrote on 2012-10-09 at 05:37 PM

I’ve got some items that I’ve been wanting to trade. If you need any LMK and we can work out a trade! PSI: Arctic Window, Googles Scrying Pond, Ming Vase Panda Fridge, Acorn Barbecue, Majestic Soaring Sofa, Leaping Lemur Trampoline, Healthy Harvest Dining Table, and Tallest Toy Box Other Items: Large Pane Window, Zap’s Plasma Ball, Webkinz Cares Clock, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window. If you need any LMK! Thanks ~BWK

I need the arctic window and the Nafaria’s window. Would you take the winter fawn PSI?

jewels250 wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:29 PM

Hi!
      I’m interested in the Majestic sofa and the clock. I have lots of sig’s and E-store. I can make a list ;
      Moonberry Greenhouse
      Orchid bathtub (E-store)
      Secluded spa
      Rockin recording booth (Rockerz psi)
      Heated hound hot tub
      Fresh water fountain
      Punk stunt stage (Rockerz psi)
      Sunflower spa (E-store)
      St-Pat’s wishing bridge
      Hollow lounger
      Day outdoor bathtub
      Puppet theatre (E-store)
      Endangered island getaway
      Golden glide water slide
      And lots more… PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

I could do both for the Golden Glide Water Slide?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.