Anyone need Narwhal PSI?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need Narwhal PSI?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  $tarryNight 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

BabyMinkey

<p>Trading Narwhal PSI (Arctic Tusk Tub). I’ve received a few priceless offers, but still open to other offers :)
    </p>

i\\\’d luv narwhal PSI! i don\\\’t know why i want it, but i\\\’ve always found it very interesting!
      i don\\\’t know if your already trading this with anyone, so i\\\’ll be patient. i don\\\’t go on the forums much any
      more but when i saw this forum, i freaked! what kind of PSI do you want for it? PLMKSNOL.

bluestella

BabyMinkey
      I definitely don’t wanna pick a fight with anyone especially u. but i would luv to keep those items. there’s other people wanting to trade with u. u have to be patient.

BabyMinkey

bluestella wrote on 2012-06-11 at 10:47 PM

Im really srry MickeyBaby (srry if i mispelled it!) i really really need bunny ears and wacky for a trader! She wanted to offer for them plumpy, full elf, emo jeans, full cat and more! if u understand me than u have nobility! i really need them!

Hey again bluestella!
      I understand that you need those items, but I just don\’t think that it\’s fair that a trade has to be taken away because of it. I go by the trading rule that goes around when you trade on the WKN Forums. This rule is that anyone, not just the Thread Creator, who offers first on an item gets \”first dibs\”. This means that if say, I was looking for A and offered B, but someone wanted B. They get to offer before someone who comes and offers for that item. If you don\’t understand what I mean, I don\’t blame you. It\’s pretty difficult if you\’re new here or haven\’t been here in a while! :) But all I ask is that you please wait until I\’m finished. I tried multiple times to get this thread through and would like to actually trade on it, not just to sit there watching other people trade :) I hope you understand, if not just let me know and I\’ll try explaining more clearly :)

Thanks for reading this! :)

BabyMinkey

bluestella

Im really srry MickeyBaby (srry if i mispelled it!) i really really need bunny ears and wacky for a trader! She wanted to offer for them plumpy, full elf, emo jeans, full cat and more! if u understand me than u have nobility! i really need them!

nsoroma79 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 08:53 PM

cupcakequeen1313 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 08:02 PM
      Nsoroma- Okay, I have rares. Are there any in particular you are looking for? My rares aren’t for general trade, so LMK if there are any rares you’re looking for. I also have PSI and exclusives and some clothes… would you like me to post a list?

That would be great CQ :)
      and Thanks BabyM, I will let you know soon :)

Okay, here’s my haves list :) I know there are no rares, if you are looking for any in specific LMK and I will see if I have them.

-Vortex
      -Ribbons and Bows tree
      -Twister in a Pot
      -Running Shoe Racer
      -Orange Plasma Ball
      -Gemstone Table
      -Webkinz Dragster
      -YangYin Blossoms
      -Dex Dangerous Space Fighter
      -Bubble Wrap Chair
      -Rock Out Boom Box Recliner
      -European Scooter
      -Retriever Treadmill
      -Black and Chrome Paw Stove
      -Egg Chair
      -Hidey House Lounger
      -Lap It Up Pool
      -Shaggy Yorkie Couch
      -Pink Convertible
      -Trailblazin’ Terrier Scooter
      -Far North Sleigh
      -Wetlands Pond Bathtub
      -Beautiful Blush Treadmill
      -Buried Bone Fridge
      -Curbside Cuisine Fridge
      -Icy Ocean Bathtub
      -Horse Show Victory Photo
      -Brilliant Ball Gown
      -Love Pond
      -Fortune Teller’s Table
      -Lovely Stained Glass Window
      -Big City Window
      -Pink Fuzzy Bunny Ears
      -Kinz Kringle Shirt and Pants (sorry, no hat)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.