Anyone need Narwhal PSI?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need Narwhal PSI?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  $tarryNight 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

BabyMinkey

<p>Trading Narwhal PSI (Arctic Tusk Tub). I’ve received a few priceless offers, but still open to other offers :)
    </p>

$tarryNight

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-06-07 at 08:18 PM

Trading Narwhal PSI (Arctic Tusk Tub). I’ve received a few priceless offers, but still open to other offers :)

DO YOU STILL HAVE IT?

shellzcuda wrote on 2012-06-13 at 07:37 AM

Thanks very much for your response Baby Minkey! I was hopeful as this is one of the last psi I need to complete my collection! Good luck with your trade!

woah! so does that mean you have the EXTREMELY RARE cheeky dog and cheeky cat PSI???
      *GASP!* THATS AWSOME!!!

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-06-13 at 06:09 PM

shellzcuda- You’re very welcome! Thank you for being so patient :) Good luck to you as well and thank you for stopping by ♥
      fudgey- I might be in a trade right now, but I’ll let you know if it comes off :)

okay, thanks for letting me know!

BabyMinkey

shellzcuda- You’re very welcome! Thank you for being so patient :) Good luck to you as well and thank you for stopping by ♥

fudgey- I might be in a trade right now, but I’ll let you know if it comes off :)

shellzcuda

Thanks very much for your response Baby Minkey! I was hopeful as this is one of the last psi I need to complete my collection! Good luck with your trade!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.