arctic wallpaper/flooring

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives arctic wallpaper/flooring

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

jami912

does anyone have the arctic tundra wallpaper and flooring? i would be willing to trade rare items or epoints for them!!

jami912

Dogfish has come thru once again, so i am no longer in need of tundra items…. thx for the offers… maybe can make a trade at later date.. jami

2000jrz

i have it!

ferretfriend

Hi, I have this but not sure if I want to trade it. Depends on your offer so LMK!!

Atomton

I am sorry but I don’t have it Jami!! :( By the way thanks for the Neo Gothic Piano, leaves, and table!! I sent you a rare item back!! I hope you like all of your items that I sent you so far!! As far as Neo Gothic, I will look for more extras or try to buy another to send to you!! I need a few items as well. Like maybe 6. Do you have any colored elm trees? I heard someone talk about orange ones on a different forum? TTYL or on my forum-Atom

Atomton

Hi, Jami!! Are you talking about the one from the W-shop or Signature? I might have the one from the W-shop! TTYL on WW, Atom.

jami912

i believe it came with the signature polar bear..

dogfish

hi jami, I got some walls and floors today, will send as soon as I can move it to another account. Sorry, I completely lost track of the gothic items and need to wait for your list again, TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.