Are you a cat person? If so come right here…..

Home Forums Pets – Archives Are you a cat person? If so come right here…..

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  HappyHerbivore 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

lovesharks1

Hi! I am a crazy cat person, and well i want to know who out there loves them as much as me. So if you are a crazy cat person like me, comment about your favorite cat or anything related to cats, or even if you just have a question about cats. Well you know the rest….. BYE!

kinzklipfan

I love cats so much. Ever since I moved to a bigger house (4 years ago), I’ve begged my parents for a cat. But my mom is allergic to dogs, so it was thought she might be allergic to cats too. Finally, after we found out my mom wasn’t allergic, this past April we adopted a 6-weak-old kitten! His name is Maestro, and he is so cute still. Now he is 8 months old. He’s a brown/gray tabby with white legs. Maestro had a lot of nicknames. Some of them are Stro, M&M (my neighbor friend came up with that one, so my family doesn’t use it that often), Stromer (well, that’s what my brother calls him ;) ) and Maes (pronounced Mice). My favorite breeds are the Abyssinian, Bengal, Khao Manee, British Shorthair, Colorpoint Shorthair, Somali, Exotic, Manx, and Russian Blue. I read that in some places there are kitten mills, like puppy mills but with cats, and I think that’s so sad. Back when anyone could post comments on WKN without an account, my comment-posting-name was crazyforcats. All that to say, and I am one crazy cat fan!

Allieberry2

I love cats! I have a cat rescue in my house! I have 6 cats of my own! They are Perry:Black + white, Allie : Dilute Calico, Miles: orange+white Tabby, Millie: siamese mix, Edward: black, and Speedy: orange tabby. I have 2 webkinz signature cats. I have a lot of regular webkinz cats, and most of my stuffed animals i’ve ever had were cats. My dream is to own an Abyssinian Cat! I think they are just adorable! -Allieberry2- Meow!!! :3

LOL you must love sharks too. I love cats! My fav breed is Maine coon and Norwegian Forest cat. I have 2 cats.~dapplegreyhorse

clarissais93

HEY THAT’S AWESOME!!!! I have a Norwegian Forest cat and he is soooooooooooooooo CUTE! I also have a Russian Blue cat and 2 just regular barn cats! My cats names are Torpedo (the Russian Blue one) Cowboy (the Norwegian Forest cat whose name does NOT fit him) Spot (a spotted black and white cat) and Duster (a black cat that gets dusty easily XD)

OMG I am crazy4cats! I have lots of cat webkinz I have a pretty kitty named Sniffle, a sig Bengal cat named Trinity,a Rockerz cat named Avery, a alley cat named Ally, a charcoal ca named Daffodil, himalayan named Tessiw, pink and white cat named Brianna, Persian named powder puff, I’ll Linz Persian named Tawnie, blue glittery leopard named Glitter, black cat named Brooke and more. XD lol. ~sniffle~

Stealthstorm

Hey Shark! I love your user, I am in awe of sharks…well, onto cats! I LOVE cats! I have always loved them, but after reading the Warriors series, they even passed dogs! I could have never imagined that! I have a 17 year old Turkish Van who I believe is hanging on to his last life. :( I have had him since I can remember, and I am 13! We bought him from a shelter and they found him abandoned on the street. He is beautiful, no matter when he weighed 25 pounds to now as he weighs 8. I love him dearly, and will miss him so much… My favorite breed is a Tuxedo, Maine Coon, Egyptian Mao, Siamese, and Tortoiseshell. My friends call me the cat whisperer. My friend is a total cat freak, and I am not AS insane as she is about her cats! LOL! But one time I was at my friend’s house, and Pepper chose me over my friend and she got very upset! Pepper is very picky, and she dislikes everyone but me! She wakes me up about 5 times per night at her house and head butts me. :D Cats in real life communicate by their tails, and communicate to us by meowing. I have perfected my cats meow and speak to him! :D I adore cats, their wild natured spirits, but their sweet cuddling sides too. Their personalities are like me! Thanks to Warriors (You MUST read if you are looking for a good book series! ) I am in love with cats, and they are not just claws! Cat <3 Forever! ~Stealthstorm

Cool! You like Warriors too?! I thought I was the only one who liked it on here! I think Warriors ROCKS!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.