Are you a cat person? If so come right here…..

Home Forums Pets – Archives Are you a cat person? If so come right here…..

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  HappyHerbivore 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

lovesharks1

Hi! I am a crazy cat person, and well i want to know who out there loves them as much as me. So if you are a crazy cat person like me, comment about your favorite cat or anything related to cats, or even if you just have a question about cats. Well you know the rest….. BYE!

I LOVE cats!!!!!!!!!! I have a cat, but he is really old. :( He is about 20 years old! I really love Tuxedo’s and Sphynx. Yep, I love the bald cats! They are super sweet and cuddly so I hear. :D A great series to read about cats is Warriors, I have every single book! :D Go kitties! ~HappyHerbivore :D

Hey, lovesharks1! I LOVE cats! Big cats, small cats, wild cats, kittens,(Who doesn’t love kittens? :) ) you name it! I like cats sooo much! I do love dogs, but I want a pet cat too! (We don’t have any pet right now.) But even though I love cats my family has to have a dog for a pet. Why? Because my dad is allergic…. :(

cats260

Hi, I LOVE cats! I want one more than anything……….. anyway! I have like 4 webkinz cats and counting! How do you have? Just a thought! gotta go! Bye! ~Cats260 :D

wimpy321

I will take the cat because I have a really nice webkinz room I am not using and my username is what I named my cat in real life!!

TIGERS!!! I’m not quite sure if thats what you meant by cats, but still….. i LOOOVE T-I-G-E-R-S!!!!!!!!!! I once watched a documentary about tigers called “Tigers of the snow” when it showed the hunters poaching the tigers i threw balls of tin foil at them… i’m defensive when it comes to things i love. My favorite type of tiger is the Bali…. but sadly they have been extinct for like, fifty years or something :S but, in the case of housecats, i own an outdoor cat named Peanut. She is really old! 25 years or 24. i think its 25 though. she is still energetic and all, so she most likely has a few years longer. My fav. cats are Savvanah (one state actually outlaws them in the city because they are so closly related to a wildcat.), and i like Bengal cat (i think they related to Leopards), and the Toyger (they look like mini tigers except the white fur on their face, the tufty things.). so yeah.. TIIIIGGGGEEEERRRSSSS

TinaKitty24

I ♥ CATS!! My favorite Webkinz cat is the Persian- So cute! My Webkinz Persian cats’ name is Creampuff. She is my most favorite pet ever. I have 2 real cats that are tuxedo. I love them so much! One of them is 6 years and the other is 2 years old. My oldest cat was a surprise ‘gift’ from my mom. She got him when he was 9 months old. The younger cat we adopted has to stay in the garage, unfortunately. But he is happy their especially when I visit him. My older cat is territorial so..yeah. (My mom tried bringing a stray cat into our house one time and my cat got WILD! Not doing that again!) ~~~ There’s this book that I read called ‘Hunter’. It’s about a black cat. I really like that book! There’s also another book called ‘Catboy’ by the same author and it’s basically the same story except your reading what’s happening in the human’s life instead of the cats life. You should read it. I guess that’s all I have to say for now. Lolz. ~~ TinaKitty24 (Please add me cat lovers! (or non cat lovers too..)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.