Are you deluxe?I Need Rickety Haunted Cottage Building Kit

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Are you deluxe?I Need Rickety Haunted Cottage Building Kit

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  grumpy1938 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

bob15dj

When it is available I would like any who are interested please post! I have lots of rares and gem lamps from all the months. Depending on how expensive it it. I’ll give large amounts of PSF, or holiday food, lots of bumper cars and bulldozers! Thanks, BOB

bepoodlepal

I can also friend anyone if they want me to help send stuff my username is same as here

dogfish

Hi bepoodle, can I add you to my “happy” account? I need more friends there to make the houses. I can send you one as a TY for the help. DF

chillylily

Hey DF, could please you send me one? My UN is friend2day

bepoodlepal

I have the same exact need as u bob15dj So if theres extra around with you all I would love one lol

Did you get one of these yet? I will send you one, but most of the building kits need to be built before you can send. LMK if you still need one. If so, I will send once it is completed. ~MORHB~

bob15dj

BUMP

dogfish

Hi add my account clo92, and I’ll send one for free. I’ll be making as many as I can to gift out. DF

montana2013

add me to help out with orders, i’m working on five houses now and only have 3 promised….jami

cutieny2008

Hello. I’d love to have a Haunted Cottage, but there are many other people who also want one. If you could spare it, I would really like it, however I don’t want to clutter up your time if you’re already working on several cottages. My UN is the same as here. Thanks!

jami912

cutie, friend me (jami912) and i will send you one… if someone else sends one please send it to someone else who needs it…jami

grumpy1938

Need one in the worst way/please send one asap Thanx grumpy1938

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.