Are you deluxe?I Need Rickety Haunted Cottage Building Kit

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Are you deluxe?I Need Rickety Haunted Cottage Building Kit

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  grumpy1938 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

bob15dj

When it is available I would like any who are interested please post! I have lots of rares and gem lamps from all the months. Depending on how expensive it it. I’ll give large amounts of PSF, or holiday food, lots of bumper cars and bulldozers! Thanks, BOB

bob15dj

Could I please have four of them? For my siblings XD (My comments are taking a while to post so I might have already posted this)

Hey all, I’m also in need of a haunted house (or a few of them) once the owner has gotten theirs. I’m very willing to trade for it. My UN is Goomelus; please let me know if I can get you anything in return or if I can return the favor in any other way. Thanks a million! ~LOTH

tharris147

Add me, my username is VLH123. I am looking for a cottage myself and i am willing to send the materials necessary to complete it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.