Arti’s Much Updated Wishlist and Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Arti’s Much Updated Wishlist and Trade List!

This topic contains 64 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  nightowl21 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

The Following is my WISH LIST. I will post my TRADE LIST once this posts!
    -Rares- (I want to Finish all of the themes down through my mom’s list the most!)
    [Medieval Theme]
    King’s Throne
    [Neo Gothic Theme]
    Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed, Neo Gothic Pillar x4, Neo Gothic Wallpaper
    [Victorian Garden]
    Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed
    [Trading Card Theme] (From the First Series)
    Trading Card Chair
    [Palace Princess Theme] (For my Mom. I’m really looking for these!)
    Contessa Candle Wall Sconce, Sovereign Stained Glass Window, Bellacourt Blooming Flower, Contessa Candle Lamp x2, Entitled Tapestry, Magic Maiden Mirror, Royal Reign Rug, Viscountess Vanity Chair, Viscountess Vanity Table
    [Kooky Scientist Theme]
    Dream-o Meter Bed, Experiment Station 3, Incubation Chamber, Manic Monitor, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy, Thoughtful Think Tank
    [Trading Card Condo Theme] (From Trading Card Series 3)
    Series 3 Trading Pedestal, Trading Card Condo Counter , Trading Card Condo Dining Chair x4, Trading Card Condo Dresser, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Trading Card Condo Side Table, Charm Forest Poster
    [Jumbleberry Fields]
    Jar of Pickleberry Juice, Tray of Sugarberry Muffins, Berry Farm Window, Moonberry Pantry, Berry Preserve Cellar, Weathered Farmhouse Table, Weathered Farmhouse Chair x3
    -Other-
    [Adventure Park]
    Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Crystal Croc Wading Pool, Boris Plush Toy, Candy Factory Jawbreaker, Cave Crystal Display Box, Dragon’s Fire Candelabra, Molly Bobblehead Toy, Jellyfish Table Lamp, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Rafi Plush Toy, Toy Water Wheel, Yellow Crystal Paper Weight
    [Click-to-Win]
    Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Chick Peeps, Corn Husk Doll
    [Exclusives]
    -Pet of the Month-
    Banana Split Seeds, Blooming Dandelion, Carnival Carousel, Caramel Apple Seeds, Crystalline Pond, Donut Plant Seeds, Party Machine
    [Holiday Gifts]
    Second Webkinz Day Trophy, Webkinz Day Year Two Print, Webkinz Day Year Two Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 4 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 4 Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake
    Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear
    Wacky Zingoz Snowglobe
    Arte Holiday Plush
    Turtle Wading Pool
    Enchanted Mushroom Lamp
    [Mystery Bag Items]
    Color Changing Sparkle Plant
    [Promo] (This is probably the section I’m least concerned about right now)
    Acorn 4×4, Cancer Stargazing Telescope, Carried Away Couch ,Carried Away Table, Chocolate Kinzcash Coin Seeds, Cone Run, Deep Dish Plane, Dizzy Roundabout, Gingerbread Buggy, Icing on the Cake Gazebo, Lucky Clover Wardrobe, Magic W Sour Gumball Seeds, Over the Rainbow Slide, Playground Slide, Popcorn Kernel Beanbag Chair, Pumpkin Mobile, Pumpkin Pie Stand, Rainbow Flower Display, Silly Dress, Silly Hat, Silly Shoes, Sleepy Travely Suitcase Table, Taurus Stargazing Telescope, Three Cookies Fence, Tyrannical Rex Slide, Wind Up Zingoz, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer
    [Retired Exclusives]
    Gas Pump, Red Plasma Ball, Strike-a-Posing Plant, Webkinz Dragster, Webkinz Wishing Well
    [Trading Card]
    -Series 1-
    Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
    -Series 2-
    Collector’s Paradise Waterfall
    Space Explorer Shuttle
    -Series 4-
    Tabby Von Meow Headset
    [Webkinz Foundation]
    Webkinz Cares Balloon, Webkinz Cares Clock, Webkinz Cares Painting, Webkinz Cares Sofa, Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear, Webkinz Cares Dining Chair x4, Webkinz Cares Dining Table, Webkinz Cares Place Setting x2, Fun to Care Armoire
    [Webkinz Newz]
    Cloud Adventure Hoodie, Cloud Adventure Pants, Cloud Adventure Wings, Winter Wonderland Mirror, Winter Wonderland Window, St. Patty’s Jukebox, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Shamrockin’ Microphone, Rainbow Beach Lounger, Rainbow Picket Fence, Love Chocolate, Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair, Beach House Cooler Bag
    [Wheels & Games]
    -Spree-
    Fast Food Booth Chair x2, Fast Food Chair x2, Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, Zingoz Swicherooz Arcade Unit

Hi Arti. Do you still have these? Scarecrow costume and hat, spring teapot, turkey hat, wonderland flooring and 2 rockers lion plush? LMK or you can just send. I will start sending the rares you asked for on my trade forum for your mom. If for some reason you no longer need them, just send back and I will send something else. Thanks ~MORHB~

Artisticat

Yes, I do have all of these items! Scarecrow Costume (30-50k probably past that by now because it’s been 3 years instead of 2) Webkinz Lion Plush Toy (2-4k each) Wonderland Flooring (900-1350) Spring Teapot (10-15k almost 15-20k so I’ll say 15k) Turkey hat (5-7k almost 7-9k) I saw that I asked for: Royal Reign Rug (850-1275), an Entitled Tapestry (680-1020), and the Contessa Wall Sconce (800-1200) and Contessa Candle Lamp (950-1425) (And if you have 2 that would be awesome) Adding all of your things up (At their max value and also counting just one candle lamp, because I don’t know if you have 2) The total is 4920. I can send you the two lion plush, or a turkey hat, or 1 lion plush and the flooring. Is that okay with you? I have tons more things I’m interested in from you on your trade list! Let me know if this is alright. ^^

You said there were other things you were interested in on my forum, do you want to list what you were interested in and I can send something else? I can add to make the values more fair, just need to know what else you liked. ~MORHB~

Artisticat

Hey MORHB! I’m sorry I couldn’t reply earlier. I got back from the hospital from an injury a few days ago (had to do a late night trip), and then earlier today I had to leave the house because of a family emergency around the time all of this went through. I’m interested in the following items from you: Webkinz Cares Painting (4-6k)
            Arte Holiday Plush (100-150k) (Goodness!)
            Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy (30-40k)
            Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print (30-40k)
            Boris Plush Toy (2-4k)
            Rafi Plush Toy (2-4k)
            Dragon’s Fire Candelabra (2-4k)
            Cloudy Scroll Display (2-4k) So all those values being said, I’ll put the Scarecrow costume at 50k, The Teapot at 15k, and the Turkey hat at 7k. That’s 72k. Can I trade those 3 (Well, 4) items for the Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy and Group Print? (60-80k). Does that sound fair to you? Also, if I have any other items you’re interested in feel free to tell me! I’d love to trade for the plush toys and items of lesser value (I know I’d have to give you a LOT for the Arte Plush. Wowzers.) Anyway, let me know! And are you okay with the last trade we had?

Sorry I thought I replied back. Thanks for trading again. I have some extra of the dragon candelabras so I can send you one. The Cloudy Scroll Display and Webkinz Cares Painting have both been traded, so those aren’t available anymore. I will try to hold the plush toys for you though. ~MORHB~

Artisticat

@Lamb. Hey hun! I would LOVE the King’s Throne and the Propeller Plane, but I already have the bed! I just need the throne lol. (Unless you mean the Neo Gothic bed for some reason? If so, I’ll gladly trade for those items!) Do you happen to have any more rares off of my wishlist? (It doesn’t HAVE to be rares, it can be anything off there really.) If not, maybe another PSI I was interested in from your forum will do instead of the bed (Since they’re generally worth roughly around 4k or so in value. Unless, of course, they’re retired or in high demand like the Stargazing Deck.) I need to go check out what I asked for and make a little note so I don’t forget what I told you I was interested in. xD I’ve been a little busy lately.

LambTyler

OMG I can’t believe I wrote that I actually did mean the neo gothic bed LOL. I feel like a fail. Probably because I wrote medieval for the throne. I will send over the items for our next trade and you can send back. Sorry about that! LOL, Lamb

Artisticat

OH OKAY lol I’ll send the stuff you want over then. xD

Artisticat

Oh, and I went to your Forum and I made a little note on Notepad of the stuff I was interested in and saved it on my Desktop so I won’t forget. I have so many notes all over my desktop about Webkinz. xD Ha ha.

LambTyler

Ok awesome! I haven’t logged on yes but thanks for the trades! I will try to work out more with items you are interested in! Lamb

Artisticat

Yay! Let me know if you’re interested in anything else. :D

Hi Artisticat! I have the wishing well. I like the bubbling stove and nafaria pedastal if that isn’t too much. Thanks!

Artisticat

Awesome! Is it the Rainbow Wishing Well or the Antique Wishing Well? I have the Antique one. If it’s the rainbow one, I’ll gladly trade that for the stove and pedestal!

It’s rainbow. I’ll send today. Enjoy!

Artisticat

Thank you! I sent the items you requested. ^^

Artisticat

This is my trade list!
      [Adventure Park]
      3 Pink Crystal Flowers, 1 Green Crystal Flower, 2 Blue Crystal Flowers, 2 Purple Crystal Flowers, 1 Yellow Crystal Flower. 1 Green Crystal Rock Cluster, 1 Purple Crystal Rock Cluster, 2 Blue Crystal Rock Clusters. 4 Pink Crystal Rock Clusters, 7 Red Flowers, 2 Dragon Treasure Piles, 7 Wild Mushrooms, 1 Sapberries, 3 Colorful Stones, 1 Fire Protection Helmet Display, 3 Raziel Plush Toys, 5 Sparky Bobblehead Toys, 2 Golden Dragon Statues
      [Click-To-Win]
      1 Autumn Tree Globe, 1 Celebrate Spring Teapot, 2 Spring Celebration Egg Candles, 2 Icicle Wind Chimes, 4 Skater Kat Board Shorts, 1 Winterfest Window
      [Clothes]
      -Click-To-Win-
      1 Lumberjack Coat, 1 Pink Beret, 2 Blue Bunny Top Hats, 2 Starlight Robes, 6 Googly Goggles, 3 Despicably Blue Overalls
      -Clubhouse Events-
      1 Princess Cloak
      -Deluxe-
      1 White Beach Pants, 2 Bright Vest and Shirts, 1 Rainbow Swimsuit, 1 Sunshine Sundress, 1 Summer Jumpsuit
      -Don’t Rock the Boat Game-
      1 Pirate Costume Silk, 2 Pirate Costume Pants
      -Friendship-
      Academy Choir Robe, Camp Kinz T-Shirt
      -Kinzville Academy-
      Academy P.E. Uniform Shirt
      -Halloween-
      Scarecrow Costume, Scarecrow Hat
      -Magical Forest-
      1 Golden Solar Belt, 1 Golden Solar Suit Jacket, 2 Charmed Mushroom Hat
      -Nafaria Star Trading-
      1 Lunar Helmet, 1 Crafty Fairy Cloak
      -Persephone’s Shop-
      3 3D Glasses, 1 Springtime Shoes, 1 Springtime Dress, 1 Cheerleader Skirt, 1 Cheerleader Tanktop
      -Mazin’ Hamsters-
      1 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Helmet, 2 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Glasses, 2 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Pants, 3 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Shoes, 3 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Belts
      -Misc.-
      2 Webkinz Crowns of Wonder
      -Retired-
      1 Lime Bubble Coats, 1 Mock Neck Sweater, 2 Blue Earmuffs, 1 Graphic Knit Dress, 1 Crop Top Long Tee Combo, 1 Sash Belt Pants, 1 V-Neck Cardigan, 1 Violet Hangaround Pants, 1 Rhinestone Buckle Boots, 1 Flannel Cuff Khakis, 1 Stay Warm Sweater, 1 Lace Up Boots, 1 Pink Beanie Cap
      -Webkinz Challenges-
      1 Webkinz Gown
      -Webkinz Newz-
      1 Turkey Hat, 2 Leaf Glasses, 1 Dapper Casual Top, 1 Louie’s Moustache, 1 Red Full-Length Hoodie, 1 Blue Full-Length Hoodie, 1 Green Full-Length Hoodie, 1 Good to be the King Dress, 1 Springtime Laced Heels, 2 Spingtime Leather Skirts, 1 Red Spring Sparkle Dress, 1 WKN Sensational Summer Shades, 1 Turquoise Hoodie, 1 Summer Sun Dress, 2 Ruffled Summer Sun Sandals, 1 Zodiac Fire Costume Hat, 4 Skater Kat Helmets, 1 Road Trip Staff Shirt
      [Exclusive]
      2 Antique Fashion Mirrors, 1 Antique Wishing Well, 1 Bulldozer, 1 Egyptian Tomb Window, 1 Holographic Globe
      -Pet of The Month-
      Super Stunt Unicycle
      -Retired-
      Desert Window, Giant Gift Box
      [Halloween]
      -Retired-
      Monster Claws Door
      [Holiday Gift Bags]
      Pumpkin Pie, Christmas Tree Cookie, Candy Cane, Holiday Wacky Cookies, Chattering Toy Teeth, Elf Training Kit, Elf Patrol Backpack, Zangoz Slippers
      [Magical Forest]
      5 Wand Sparkle Trees
      [Mazin' Hamsters]
      3 Moolah Mountain Window, 1 Presto’s Magic Hat, 4 Hamster Ball Wall Chandeliers
      [Misc. Items]
      1 Gold Leaf Coffee Table, 1 Gold Leaf Settee, 1 Camp Kinz Canoe Paddles, 1 Magic Potion, 1 Deluxe Clock, 2 Zum Balloons, 2 Yellow Welcome Balloons
      [Nafaria Star Trading]
      1 Nafaria Pedestal, 2 Magic Potions, 1 Poison Patch Wreath, 1 Nafaria Crest, 1 Bubbling Cauldron Stove
      [Rares]
      1 Persian Palace Wallpaper, 1 Regal Banquet Dining Table, 2 Serene Green Trees, 1 Crown’s Lineage Coat of Arms, 1 Magic Elixir Table, 2 Medieval Stone Columns, 1 Neo Gothic Coffee Table, 1 Terra Cotta Chair, 1 Precious Stone Side Table, 1 Painted Rose Bush, 1 Kinzvision Plasma TV, 1 Secluded Garden Bench, 1 Medieval Dresser, 2 Neo Gothic Floorings, 2 Jade Persian Rugs, 1 Emperor’s Dining Throne, 1 Whimsical Wonderland Flooring, 1 Sofreh Dining Table, 1 Ascended Princess Throne, 1 Enchanted Dreams Bed, 1 Exalted Armoire, 1 Queen’s Throne, 1 Ancient Civilization Wallpaper, 1 Ancient Ionic Column, 1 Knight of the Round Armor, 2 Spoiled Royal Side Tables, 1 Desert Destiny Window, 1 Humvee Toy SUV, 1 Baroness Bookshelf, 2 Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper
      -Retired-
      1 Sacred Pyramid Flooring
      [Seasonal Furniture]
      1 Bloomin’ Coffee Table, 1 Bloomin’ Couch, 1 Bloomin’ Bed, 2 Bloomin’ Desk Lamps
      [Trading Cards Series 1]
      1 Pool TCG Poster
      [Trading Cards Series 2]
      1 Playing Deck Chairs, 2 Two Suits Deck Chairs, 1 Card Collecter Cropped Jackets, 1 Trading Card 2.0 Toy Box
      [Trading Cards Series 3]
      1 Arte’s Clock, 1 Plumpy’s Writing Desk, 2 Cheeky Monkey Posters, 1 Whimsy Dragon Poster, 2 Fred Rover Posters, 1 Monkey and Monkey Poster, 2 Ms. Birdy Posters, 1 Puppy Patrol Car Poster, 1 Chortletorte Poster, 1 Trading Card Condo Wallpaper, 1 Trading Card Condo Lamp, 1 Trading Card Condo Stove, 2 Trading Card Condo Dining Tables, 1 Trading Card Condo Lounger, 1 Trading Card Condo Sofa
      [Trading Cards Series 4]
      1 Persephone Plush Doll, 1 Mrs. Birdy’s Pink Blazer, 1 Fluffington’s Marble Bust
      [Virtual Figures & Items]
      1 Ballerina Mirror, 1 Baseball Bat Rack, 1 Digital Stopwatch Clock, 2 Pom Pom Bean Bag Chairs, 1 Megaphone Lamp
      [Webkinz Friends]
      7 Webkinz Rockerz Lion Plush Toys
      [Webkinz News]
      1 Mini Pumpkin Tarts, 4 Sounds of Spring Stereos, 2 Nibbles ‘Kinz Plushies, 1 Molly ‘Kinz Plushies, 1 Alex ‘Kinz Plushie, 1 Roberta ‘Kinz Plushie, 1 Salley Cat ‘Kinz Plushie, 1 Sparky ‘Kinz Plushie, 1 Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushie, 1 Stoogles ‘Kinz Plushie, 1 White Polar Bear Cub Plushies, 1 Hailey Framed Poster, 2 Elwing Framed Poster, 4 PJ Collie Framed Posters, 5 Fabulous Fashion Panel 3s, 3 Fabulous Fashion Panel 2s, 2 Fabulous Fashion Panel 1s, 1 Adventure Park Framed Posters, 2 (2010) Touring Vans, 1 2012 Touring Van, 2 Webkinz Newz Glam Boutique Lamp, 2 Webkinz Newz Glam Boutique Side Tables, 5 Webkinz Newz Glam Boutique Chairs, 2 Cancer Symbol Wall Decorations, 2 Leo Symbol Wall Decorations, 6 Virgo Symbol Wall Decorations, 2 Wand Sparkle Bushes, 5 Sparkle Springs Trees, 4 Ruby Gemlamps, 1 Peridot Birthstone Gem Lamp, 4 Summer Balloons, 1 Pop Art Carrot, 2 Goober’s Lab Posters, 7 Cash Cow 2 Posters
      [Wheel & Game Prizes]
      1 Elf Patrol Communicator, 1 Lunar Lugbots Toy

flingading9

Not really sure how this works…do we trade thru the mail or in the trading room? I sent you a friend request…I have a gas pump, flourishing tree and flower bed, and the Kinzpinz bowling arcade unit. I would like the exalted armoire, any touring van and rockerz lion plush toy. If you still want and still have…I’d love to trade. Thanks, flingading9.

Artisticat

You can send it to me through the kinzpost (If you trust me. Hee hee.) If not we can try and schedule meeting up in the trade room somewhere, but that can get a little difficult. And I’ll send you the Exalted Armoire, the Lion Plush, and 1 of the 2010 touring Vans. ^^ (It just says “Touring Van” on it, btw) for those three items!

Artisticat

Oh, and my username is KittyKatCutie! I don’t want you to accidentally send your stuff to trade to the wrong person! I’ll send you a friend request right now. Sometimes people’s forum names are different from their Webkinz usernames. I’m assuming yours is flingading9, because you finished your comment with it.

LambTyler

Hey Arti! I sent over some palace princess items, I don’t need anything back for them. I will look at your trade list when you post it though, to see if there is anything on it that I am interested in that I might trade for. I like how you said the promo was probably the least you needed, that made me laugh. And I just wanted to tell you that some of them can’t be sent by kinzpost, like the cookie fence (I love that one lol) Some can only be traded so keep that in mind if you make a deal with someone. Good luck!! Lamb

Artisticat

Thanks so much! I’m trying to help my mom finish her princess room for her dog Jasmine, because Jasmine is no longer with us. I sent you back some things that I saw were on your wishlist! I hope that helps. And yeah, I’m not too concerned with promo items lol (I know I’ll have to trade a lot for them, anyway. I’d rather finish a lot of my room themes first before doing promo) Also, I didn’t know the cookie fence wasn’t KinzPostable! At least it’s tradeable. I guess if I end up trading for it, we’ll just have to meet up in the trade room instead. At least the website that I look at for information (You should probably know which one I’m talking about) had their information right and the items are at least tradeable.

LambTyler

OMG I am so sorry I read it wrong. Some promo can’t just not be sent, they can’t be sent or traded. These are the ones that can’t be sent or traded: Carried Away Couch ,Carried Away Table, Gingerbread Buggy, Popcorn Kernel Beanbag Chair, Pumpkin Pie Stand, Rainbow Flower Display, Silly Dress, Silly Hat, Silly Shoes and the three Cookies Fence. Anyways so you won’t be able to get those ones. Lamb

LambTyler

Anyways pretty sure I already replied about your trade list but here’s what I’m interested in: one rockerz lion plush toy, monster gate (a lot), sash belt pants, Violet Hangaround Pants, Flannel Cuff Khakis and pink beanie. Would it be ok to start with this trade: monster claws door, rockerz lion plush and sash belt pants (total: 84 000) for the so-mod moped scooter and the charming cherry bumper? I know it sounds unfair but the scooter is old and worth all the items already pretty much but I will add the bumper car if you want. Is that trade ok? Let me know! Then I can figure one out for the other items. Thanks, LT

Artisticat

Hey there Lamb! Sorry it took a little bit for me to get back to you. I am still interested in the items I mentioned on your trade list, but do you have anything off of my Wishlist at all? I’m REALLY looking for Rares to complete my room themes right now, but anything off of my wishlist is fine! Let me know what you have off of my Wishlist, and if you don’t have anything then I’ll look at what I asked for and we can make a deal and stuff. ^^

LambTyler

So I guess that a go ahead with the first trade I will start sending items. And if you would like the rare’s I will definitely dig into those. Thanks, Lamb

Artisticat

Alright, I finally had enough time to look at all of the information to get the points of everything. That sounds like a fair trade! Although I’d rather keep the door for something I’m looking for (Because I know it’s worth a lot and people will be willing to trade things I want for it), but I know the scooter is worth a lot as well, so I’ll send it over this time. Let me know if you have anything off of my wishlist! Those are the items I’m more interested in.

LambTyler

Yes thanks! And I suggested another good trade with some items you want. Sorry if you didn’t get exactly what you wanted for the door. I really love it though! Thanks, Lamb

Artisticat

Is there a way you can tell me where you found out this information? I’d like to be able to go by that in the future.

Artisticat

Oh wait I figured it out! Haha.

LambTyler

Ya ok I thought so lol. So would you like to do the trade? Let me know! Thanks and have a great day! Lamb

LambTyler

Hey Arti! I sent the items for the first trade. The items I would still like from you are the: Violet Hangaround Pants, Flannel Cuff Khakis and the pink beanie. You told me you wanted to finish up with your rare items so I looked at the ones on your list. Does this trade work for you? From you, the violet hangaround pants, flannel cuff khakis and pink beanie (70 000) for the kings throne, medieval bed and propeller plane (73 065)? Those values are pretty close. Once you send the items from our other trade (you probably will have by the time this goes up) then you can tell me if this is ok. Thanks, Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.