Arti’s Much Updated Wishlist and Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Arti’s Much Updated Wishlist and Trade List!

This topic contains 64 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  nightowl21 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

The Following is my WISH LIST. I will post my TRADE LIST once this posts!
    -Rares- (I want to Finish all of the themes down through my mom’s list the most!)
    [Medieval Theme]
    King’s Throne
    [Neo Gothic Theme]
    Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed, Neo Gothic Pillar x4, Neo Gothic Wallpaper
    [Victorian Garden]
    Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed
    [Trading Card Theme] (From the First Series)
    Trading Card Chair
    [Palace Princess Theme] (For my Mom. I’m really looking for these!)
    Contessa Candle Wall Sconce, Sovereign Stained Glass Window, Bellacourt Blooming Flower, Contessa Candle Lamp x2, Entitled Tapestry, Magic Maiden Mirror, Royal Reign Rug, Viscountess Vanity Chair, Viscountess Vanity Table
    [Kooky Scientist Theme]
    Dream-o Meter Bed, Experiment Station 3, Incubation Chamber, Manic Monitor, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy, Thoughtful Think Tank
    [Trading Card Condo Theme] (From Trading Card Series 3)
    Series 3 Trading Pedestal, Trading Card Condo Counter , Trading Card Condo Dining Chair x4, Trading Card Condo Dresser, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Trading Card Condo Side Table, Charm Forest Poster
    [Jumbleberry Fields]
    Jar of Pickleberry Juice, Tray of Sugarberry Muffins, Berry Farm Window, Moonberry Pantry, Berry Preserve Cellar, Weathered Farmhouse Table, Weathered Farmhouse Chair x3
    -Other-
    [Adventure Park]
    Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Crystal Croc Wading Pool, Boris Plush Toy, Candy Factory Jawbreaker, Cave Crystal Display Box, Dragon’s Fire Candelabra, Molly Bobblehead Toy, Jellyfish Table Lamp, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Rafi Plush Toy, Toy Water Wheel, Yellow Crystal Paper Weight
    [Click-to-Win]
    Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Chick Peeps, Corn Husk Doll
    [Exclusives]
    -Pet of the Month-
    Banana Split Seeds, Blooming Dandelion, Carnival Carousel, Caramel Apple Seeds, Crystalline Pond, Donut Plant Seeds, Party Machine
    [Holiday Gifts]
    Second Webkinz Day Trophy, Webkinz Day Year Two Print, Webkinz Day Year Two Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 4 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 4 Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake
    Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear
    Wacky Zingoz Snowglobe
    Arte Holiday Plush
    Turtle Wading Pool
    Enchanted Mushroom Lamp
    [Mystery Bag Items]
    Color Changing Sparkle Plant
    [Promo] (This is probably the section I’m least concerned about right now)
    Acorn 4×4, Cancer Stargazing Telescope, Carried Away Couch ,Carried Away Table, Chocolate Kinzcash Coin Seeds, Cone Run, Deep Dish Plane, Dizzy Roundabout, Gingerbread Buggy, Icing on the Cake Gazebo, Lucky Clover Wardrobe, Magic W Sour Gumball Seeds, Over the Rainbow Slide, Playground Slide, Popcorn Kernel Beanbag Chair, Pumpkin Mobile, Pumpkin Pie Stand, Rainbow Flower Display, Silly Dress, Silly Hat, Silly Shoes, Sleepy Travely Suitcase Table, Taurus Stargazing Telescope, Three Cookies Fence, Tyrannical Rex Slide, Wind Up Zingoz, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer
    [Retired Exclusives]
    Gas Pump, Red Plasma Ball, Strike-a-Posing Plant, Webkinz Dragster, Webkinz Wishing Well
    [Trading Card]
    -Series 1-
    Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
    -Series 2-
    Collector’s Paradise Waterfall
    Space Explorer Shuttle
    -Series 4-
    Tabby Von Meow Headset
    [Webkinz Foundation]
    Webkinz Cares Balloon, Webkinz Cares Clock, Webkinz Cares Painting, Webkinz Cares Sofa, Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear, Webkinz Cares Dining Chair x4, Webkinz Cares Dining Table, Webkinz Cares Place Setting x2, Fun to Care Armoire
    [Webkinz Newz]
    Cloud Adventure Hoodie, Cloud Adventure Pants, Cloud Adventure Wings, Winter Wonderland Mirror, Winter Wonderland Window, St. Patty’s Jukebox, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Shamrockin’ Microphone, Rainbow Beach Lounger, Rainbow Picket Fence, Love Chocolate, Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair, Beach House Cooler Bag
    [Wheels & Games]
    -Spree-
    Fast Food Booth Chair x2, Fast Food Chair x2, Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, Zingoz Swicherooz Arcade Unit

nightowl21

Hi, I have the Turtle Wading Pool, if you haven’t gotten that already. I will gladly send it for free. If you’re interested, please let me know :) ~nightowl~

Artisticat

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. ^^ I don’t have it yet. My UN is KittyKatCutie. Thank you again~ <3

nightowl21

I sent you a friend request, I’ll send it as soon as you accept :]

Artisticat

Hey Becky, I know you’re out there and I’m not sure if you’ll see this, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for sending me some special gifts lately! This thank you is long overdue, but I’ve had a little bit of a crazy life going on and I’ve had to heal from my injury that lead my mom having to take me to the hospital (As well as other things such as work and other hectic business). So thank you again so, so much! You’re such a great help to my quest of all my lovely collections and things I’m striving to obtain. My mom was excited from the gift you gave her as well! She LOVES the fall. It’s one of her favorite things. She especially loves Thanksgiving. I feel as if she can get on and fix her rooms a little better (When she has the time), that I might be making another list of things I’m trying to get for her (Hee hee). Again, thank you for all the wonderful things that you do and thank you for the lovely surprise! ~Arti

Becky71W

You are very welcome. And I actually sent those items to you through your moms account but If you want her to keep them I totally understand. Was just trying to get the items sent to you quicker. I was thinking you were working her account for her and would see that the items were off your wish list. Hope that wasn’t too confusing doing it that way. Well, I hope your doing better and be on the look out for more wish list items coming your way. :)

Artisticat

Oh, haha! I didn’t even realize that they were for me! That’s funny. My mom doesn’t mind at all. I’ll let her keep the pumpkin mobile because she loves fall so much. ^^ I got some of that soda, so maybe I’ll get one for myself! ~crosses fingers~ Again, thank you so much. :D And I hope I’m doing better soon as well. The pamphlet I received said if I’m not doing better after a while, or I get worse to return to the ER for further investigation. I’ve gradually been getting worse the past few day… I hope it clears up, because if not on Monday I’m going to have to go to the doctor to get an X-Ray to see if anything worse happened that we didn’t notice.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.