Arti’s Much Updated Wishlist and Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Arti’s Much Updated Wishlist and Trade List!

This topic contains 64 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  nightowl21 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

The Following is my WISH LIST. I will post my TRADE LIST once this posts!
    -Rares- (I want to Finish all of the themes down through my mom’s list the most!)
    [Medieval Theme]
    King’s Throne
    [Neo Gothic Theme]
    Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed, Neo Gothic Pillar x4, Neo Gothic Wallpaper
    [Victorian Garden]
    Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed
    [Trading Card Theme] (From the First Series)
    Trading Card Chair
    [Palace Princess Theme] (For my Mom. I’m really looking for these!)
    Contessa Candle Wall Sconce, Sovereign Stained Glass Window, Bellacourt Blooming Flower, Contessa Candle Lamp x2, Entitled Tapestry, Magic Maiden Mirror, Royal Reign Rug, Viscountess Vanity Chair, Viscountess Vanity Table
    [Kooky Scientist Theme]
    Dream-o Meter Bed, Experiment Station 3, Incubation Chamber, Manic Monitor, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy, Thoughtful Think Tank
    [Trading Card Condo Theme] (From Trading Card Series 3)
    Series 3 Trading Pedestal, Trading Card Condo Counter , Trading Card Condo Dining Chair x4, Trading Card Condo Dresser, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Trading Card Condo Side Table, Charm Forest Poster
    [Jumbleberry Fields]
    Jar of Pickleberry Juice, Tray of Sugarberry Muffins, Berry Farm Window, Moonberry Pantry, Berry Preserve Cellar, Weathered Farmhouse Table, Weathered Farmhouse Chair x3
    -Other-
    [Adventure Park]
    Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Crystal Croc Wading Pool, Boris Plush Toy, Candy Factory Jawbreaker, Cave Crystal Display Box, Dragon’s Fire Candelabra, Molly Bobblehead Toy, Jellyfish Table Lamp, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Rafi Plush Toy, Toy Water Wheel, Yellow Crystal Paper Weight
    [Click-to-Win]
    Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Chick Peeps, Corn Husk Doll
    [Exclusives]
    -Pet of the Month-
    Banana Split Seeds, Blooming Dandelion, Carnival Carousel, Caramel Apple Seeds, Crystalline Pond, Donut Plant Seeds, Party Machine
    [Holiday Gifts]
    Second Webkinz Day Trophy, Webkinz Day Year Two Print, Webkinz Day Year Two Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 4 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 4 Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake
    Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear
    Wacky Zingoz Snowglobe
    Arte Holiday Plush
    Turtle Wading Pool
    Enchanted Mushroom Lamp
    [Mystery Bag Items]
    Color Changing Sparkle Plant
    [Promo] (This is probably the section I’m least concerned about right now)
    Acorn 4×4, Cancer Stargazing Telescope, Carried Away Couch ,Carried Away Table, Chocolate Kinzcash Coin Seeds, Cone Run, Deep Dish Plane, Dizzy Roundabout, Gingerbread Buggy, Icing on the Cake Gazebo, Lucky Clover Wardrobe, Magic W Sour Gumball Seeds, Over the Rainbow Slide, Playground Slide, Popcorn Kernel Beanbag Chair, Pumpkin Mobile, Pumpkin Pie Stand, Rainbow Flower Display, Silly Dress, Silly Hat, Silly Shoes, Sleepy Travely Suitcase Table, Taurus Stargazing Telescope, Three Cookies Fence, Tyrannical Rex Slide, Wind Up Zingoz, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer
    [Retired Exclusives]
    Gas Pump, Red Plasma Ball, Strike-a-Posing Plant, Webkinz Dragster, Webkinz Wishing Well
    [Trading Card]
    -Series 1-
    Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
    -Series 2-
    Collector’s Paradise Waterfall
    Space Explorer Shuttle
    -Series 4-
    Tabby Von Meow Headset
    [Webkinz Foundation]
    Webkinz Cares Balloon, Webkinz Cares Clock, Webkinz Cares Painting, Webkinz Cares Sofa, Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear, Webkinz Cares Dining Chair x4, Webkinz Cares Dining Table, Webkinz Cares Place Setting x2, Fun to Care Armoire
    [Webkinz Newz]
    Cloud Adventure Hoodie, Cloud Adventure Pants, Cloud Adventure Wings, Winter Wonderland Mirror, Winter Wonderland Window, St. Patty’s Jukebox, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Shamrockin’ Microphone, Rainbow Beach Lounger, Rainbow Picket Fence, Love Chocolate, Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair, Beach House Cooler Bag
    [Wheels & Games]
    -Spree-
    Fast Food Booth Chair x2, Fast Food Chair x2, Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, Zingoz Swicherooz Arcade Unit

Artisticat

@markg97 I’m glad you like the window! It’s totally fine that you don’t have anything else on my wishlist. There’s plenty more out there that I like (I see things all the time that I haven’t seen before that I end up trading for), it’s just not on my list. ^^ I’m sure when I work on my list some more and look some things up, I’ll find even more items I want and I’ll put it on there!

Artisticat

@momofredheadboys Thank you so much! Are there any other items you’re interested in that I can trade for the plushes?

Hey there! I think I have these times for your list (I’ll have to check to make sure); please let me know if you still need any of them!
      Neo Gothic 4-Poster Bed
      Neo Gothic Pillar
      Flourishing Tree and Flower Bed
      Weathered Farmhouse Chair
      Acorn 4×4
      Red Plasma Ball
      Webkinz Dragster
      Cloud Adventure Hoodie and Pants
      Winter Wonderland Mirror
      Winter Wonderland Window
      Link’d Arcade Unit
      Enchanted Mushroom Lamp

Artisticat

Hey Lady! Out of the things you listed, the items I still need are 3 Neo Gothic Pillars, 3 Weathered Farmhouse Chairs, Red Plasma Ball, Webkinz Dragster, The Cloud Adventure Hoodie and Pants, Winter Wonderland Mirror, Winter Wonderland Window, Link’d Arcade Unit, and the Enchanted Mushroom lamp. I basically need all those items other than the Acorn 4×4 and the Neo Gothic Bed. Lol! Let me know what you’re interested in off of my trade list. I’ll be happy to trade with you!

Just so you know, I have only one each of the Neo Gothic Column and the Weathered Farmhouse Chairs (wish I could help more – I’ll let you know if I come across any more). I’m in the middle of a pretty busy few days, so i’ve only had time to glance at your trade list. I was wondering if you still had any of these: the Monster Claws Door, Emperor’s Dining Throne, Persian Palace Wallpaper, Trading Card Condo Lounger, Trading Card Condo Sofa, and Super Stunt Unicycle. I’m especially interested in the Monster Claws Door, but I have not had a chance to check the values on any of the items, so I don’t know if even all my items combined would make a fair match; I’ll have to check up on all of that when I’ve got more free time. Let me know if you still have any of the items I listed available to trade, and we can go from there. Until then, the items you want are on hold. Talk to you soon! ~LOTH

dogfish

Hi LOTH, I think I have extra monster claws door, just let me move it around to an account I have you on. I hope you got the items I sent a while ago, some things you asked for on Lady Traders forum. Not sure what, now. I have extra farm house chairs I can send to arti also. So, nothing needed in return, so its ok if you are too busy. LOL TTYL DF

Artisticat

Thank you so much if you send me some chairs! ^^ I really appreciate it~

Artisticat

Sadly I do not have the Monster Claws Door anymore. I traded it to a friend of mine (rather quickly) when I first started this thread. I knew it’d be the hot item! D: I’m sorry about that. All that aside, your item values are Neo Gothic Pillar(250-375), Weathered Farmhouse Chair (5-10k), Red Plasma Ball (35-40k), Webkinz Dragster(50-75k), Cloud Adventure Hoodie (5-10k), Cloud Adventure Pants (5-10k), Winter Wonderland Mirror (10-15k), Winter Wonderland Window (10-15k), Link’d Arcade Unit (9-10k), & Enchanted Mushroom lamp(30-40k). Your items have quite a bit of value! Keep that in mind if you have any leftover once we’re done trading. (I’d love for you to ask for more items on my list. I know mine are not worth a lot in value for your more high-valued items. Or at least the items you’re interested in, rather. I should update my list!) The items I have left are: Emperor’s Dining Throne (5500- 8250), Persian Palace Wallpaper (1200-1800), Trading Card Condo Lounger (4-6k), Trading Card Condo Sofa (5-8k), & Super Stunt Unicycle (4-8k). I would try and compose a trade with items we can trade to one another, but this is so much information I want this to be able to get through first. xD Let me know what you’d like to trade, if you want!

coldbear1321

Hi Arti! I have The Rex Slide And Icing on cake Gazebo! I would like priceless Possibly for them! Plz LMK ASAP if you already have them! Ty! Add Me On webkinz coldebear1321

Artisticat

Hi there! I’d like to let you know that the Icing on the Cake Gazebo is worth around 16k (And that’s me being generous considering all Deluxe members could get it in March) and the Rex Slide is also worth approximately 16k in trade value. That’s hardly worth priceless. I have what I have to trade off of my trade list! If there’s anything off of there that you’re interested in, let me know!

Hi there Arti! do you still need the rafi plush toy or any of the spree items? if so, I can get them for you, and was wondering if you still had your blue earmuffs or monster claws door up for trade. Just let me know! Thanks, AQUA

Artisticat

Hi Aqua! Yes, I do still need some Spree items. The items I still need are the Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, and Zingoz Swicherooz Arcade Unit. I also need the plush as well! I don’t have the door for trade anymore, but I do have the earmuffs! The earmuffs are worth 20k. The Rafi plush is worth 2-4k. Dogbeard’s Arcade Unit is Worth 10-12k. Link’D is worth 9-10k. The Zingoz Arcade Unit is worth 12-15k. Let me know which of these you have and I’ll see what kind of trade we can make! Also, my UN is KittyKatCutie.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.