Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

This topic contains 145 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MEGMEGEST08 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Exclusive: Egyptian Window, Holographic Globe, Circus Ball Trampoline, Yellow Plasma Ball, and Moon Rover. Christmas: Reindeer Bobblehead, Candy Cane Couch, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster Halloween: Scary Spector Wall Sticker, Jack O’ Lantern Wall Sticker, Webkinz Mummy Poster, Horrifying Halloween Walls/Floors, Creepy Cursed Chairs X3, Super Scary Stove, Green Ooze Puddle, Bone Chilling Fridge, Frightening Fireplace, Haunted House Table, Ghastly Graves X4. PSI: Artic Window (Polar Bear), Love Pond (Love Frog). Webkinz Newz: Cream Colored Toy Box, Love Topiary, Glowing Coffee Table, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Friends of the Earth Trophy, Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration, Scorpio Symbol Decoration X2. This is all I have to trade as of this moment. I will post my wishlist shortly. I am looking for fair trades. Hopefully someone will like something. All trades will be through KP, you send first, i send after. I promise! Peace and let the trading memories begin.-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, is there anything else you can send that I can trade? I traded the Monkey PSI for the Love Spaniel PSI. I know that is a bad trade but a Deluxe member needs it and is offering 2 of my biggest wants the Lavish Limosine and Dignified Dream Bed. Combined value 20,000, up 12,000 if I work it right. I really want the items. Can you help me? That is my only hope to finish before the values skyrocket to priceless next month.-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, I am sorry i have been busy and had to go the DR today with my Nana. List which sig items you need and I will get them for you. I have a few extra items and some I don’t but can get easy. Just be patient. DF

Atomton

Update: I no longer have the Circus Ball Trampoline. I traded it in the trading room for Zingoz Pop Gold Trophy. I don’t know the values but it is something different I don’t have.-Atom

Atomton

Update to everyone: I no longer have the Santakinz Sleigh Coaster. I gave it to Snowflake. I also don’t have the love frog PSI traded that with Mark. I have 2 more PSI’s to add. Bouncy Banana Bed and Fabulous Staircase Slide. If anyone wants them let me know.-Atom

I just got a red sparkly dress thing from the e-store. Did any of you send it to me? Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

That was DF.-Atom

Thanks so much DF! Love the dress! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Thanks DF, love the dress. I still have to put it on Red. Trying to invite you over to show you some different rooms I recently finished. BTW, with everyone’s help I was able to finish the challenge and building kit in 1 day! It surely will decrease my waiting time. :) -Atom

Atomton

2 more PSI are going on here : Bouncing Bannana Bed (Trampoline PSI to new Monkey) and Fantastic Staircase Slide. I don’t know which pet. If you would like either of those or any other item please reply. Right now I am looking for Retired Exclusives and Signature Exclusive, however am open to any offers you guys have. Thanks and peace be with everyone.-Atom

dogfish

HI atom, the staircase is estore. I sent three, which one did you like and keep for yourself? I will send more, so PLMK I seldom remember what I send out, unless it’s on a list. Thanks for sending that fountain, I didn’t have time to send a FR and wait and all. Hmm do you need the red dress? I am running out or places to send them, maybe I can send one to Gold’s sister, what is her user? It was so funny, the pet that came late to Gold’s party turned out to be my BFF, D, I didn’t know until I met her in the CH. TTYL DF

Atomton

Hi DF, I wanted the Starry Owl Fridge one so I kept that one for myself. It is great that you can send more. My biggest wants are retired exclusives and the last 5 pieces of the signature room theme. If you can help me with those it would be fantastic. I would love a Red Dress, do you think it would look good on my Red Eyed Tree Frog? Gold’s sister ready or not by britt nicole is mylons3 on webkinz. I sent a request but she didn’t answer back. So you were at Gold’s party too. That was awesome. I thought the deluxe pet was either you or designergirl101. TTYS-Atom

dogfish

Yes, atom I was the very friendly circus elephant LOL I think designer was the bear, the late comer, just in time for the loot bag pet. LOL Thanks, Gold for the invite. DF

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.