Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

This topic contains 145 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MEGMEGEST08 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Exclusive: Egyptian Window, Holographic Globe, Circus Ball Trampoline, Yellow Plasma Ball, and Moon Rover. Christmas: Reindeer Bobblehead, Candy Cane Couch, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster Halloween: Scary Spector Wall Sticker, Jack O’ Lantern Wall Sticker, Webkinz Mummy Poster, Horrifying Halloween Walls/Floors, Creepy Cursed Chairs X3, Super Scary Stove, Green Ooze Puddle, Bone Chilling Fridge, Frightening Fireplace, Haunted House Table, Ghastly Graves X4. PSI: Artic Window (Polar Bear), Love Pond (Love Frog). Webkinz Newz: Cream Colored Toy Box, Love Topiary, Glowing Coffee Table, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Friends of the Earth Trophy, Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration, Scorpio Symbol Decoration X2. This is all I have to trade as of this moment. I will post my wishlist shortly. I am looking for fair trades. Hopefully someone will like something. All trades will be through KP, you send first, i send after. I promise! Peace and let the trading memories begin.-Atom

Atomton

Hi Snowflake, thanks for inviting me over. Sorry if I appeared rude at your house. I got caught in a glitch 2 times you invited me. I got butted off so I hope you understand. Did you like the rooms I made so far? I like yours? Please invite me over again I didn’t get to see very much. Oh and the first 4 times you invited me I was in Jumbleberry Fields. I need berries, and darn it I forgot to feed the Pickleberries to my pet for a challenge. :( :(. BTW, how do you make a heart on here?-Atom

Atomton

Hi icecooler, I don’t want the plant. Lamb told me what it is and I am not really interested. Do you have any adventure park grand prizes, other signature pieces, previous click-to-win items, and rare items ( Bowling Alley), etc. Thanks-Atom Oh and if you have nothing I will trade with my friend Snow. I think it will look very nice in her ice sculpture room. She wants it really bad. I think i am going to trade with her, Well Snowflake this gives you some ideas. If you don’t have any of those I will list some more categories.-Atom ( Do you have Spree or Jumbleberry prizes?)-

icecooler86

Sure you can trade it.

Atomton

Yo Icecooler, please don’t leave this forum! If you want 2 new PSI I got you covered. One goes to banana monkey and I have no idea what pet the Fabulous Staircase Slide came with. If you would like either or both let me know!-Atom

icecooler86

Yeah I would love to trade but I don’t know what TO trade. Thanks for inviting me back.

Atomton

I will have to send tomorrow but first I will see what your post says. I already send something to you today. Thanks DF for the KC.-Atom

Atomton

Hi I can send you the santakinz sleigh ride coaster for an Adventure Park dig prize or prizes I need. It doesn’t have a high value and sometimes the Adventure Park gives a lot of them out. You said you had Pink Pony right. Just the digging prizes. The roller coaster is not worth grand prize. BTW, I got pieces from friends and have two on display and I would like you to get one too. If you don’t have any left or never had any, i will still send for free. Just thank you needed. So you will get it either way. Thanks Snowflake-Atom

I have two but I am collecting them, I have Giant birthday cake and maybe some others Let ya’ know later.

Atomton

Hi I would love to give you the arctic window!! I like a lot of items Snowflake, so just list a few you have to trade and I will say if I need them or not. This saves both you and me, because I have many many items I am looking for. It will be better for both of us for me not to post a wishlist. Especially if part of it is like 200 items. LOL!-Atom

Well I have: Lunar Helmet, Pirate Princess Hat, Super Hero Top, Super Hero Bottoms, Golden Mask, 2 Oak Leaf Chairs, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Safe and sound mini locker, Goobers Lab Trophy, Wood Toy Train, Zangoz Chocolate Fountain. Anything There if not is there anything in my webkinz house (besides holiday and psi)

Atomton

Hi Snowflake, I would like your Goobers Lab Trophy, is it Kinzpost? That is the only thing I like off that list. Sorry, :(! However I would like you to keep your trophy. You earned it with your hard work in the arcade. Buy a pedistol at the store and display it. I know one costs 75 KC. I will send you the Arctic Window because I think it would look very nice in your Snowy Wonderland room. Do you have any rares? I will trade it to you for rares? I really want to trade with you for something. Would you do trophy and a rare for it, I don’t know. I am very confused right now of what to do. Please reply back. -Atom

Atomton

Wait Snowflake to you have any spree or Jumbleberry? I will trade it to you for that if you have it? Maybe we can combine a rare in there. 1 Spree, 1 Jumbleberry Fields, 1 rare. You will get Roller Coaster and Ice Window. I think that is fair. Is that fair for ice window? Oh and do you need the couch. I can send you the couch too if you need it. Sorry for being really hard to get.-Atom

yes I need the couch, for my elf room to make it like 4 square couches. So for that my rares: Neo gothic side table, Wild west chair, Ace of clubs divider. I only have a berry market fridge. What do you think? Sorry this is hard

Atomton

Hi Snowflake, I sent you the coaster. I hope you like it! If you need the couch be sure to let me know. I left another post on your Sorry forum. Thanks, I am glad you can use it. Get some stuff out of my dock!-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.