Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

This topic contains 145 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MEGMEGEST08 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Exclusive: Egyptian Window, Holographic Globe, Circus Ball Trampoline, Yellow Plasma Ball, and Moon Rover. Christmas: Reindeer Bobblehead, Candy Cane Couch, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster Halloween: Scary Spector Wall Sticker, Jack O’ Lantern Wall Sticker, Webkinz Mummy Poster, Horrifying Halloween Walls/Floors, Creepy Cursed Chairs X3, Super Scary Stove, Green Ooze Puddle, Bone Chilling Fridge, Frightening Fireplace, Haunted House Table, Ghastly Graves X4. PSI: Artic Window (Polar Bear), Love Pond (Love Frog). Webkinz Newz: Cream Colored Toy Box, Love Topiary, Glowing Coffee Table, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Friends of the Earth Trophy, Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration, Scorpio Symbol Decoration X2. This is all I have to trade as of this moment. I will post my wishlist shortly. I am looking for fair trades. Hopefully someone will like something. All trades will be through KP, you send first, i send after. I promise! Peace and let the trading memories begin.-Atom

Also what for the santakinz sleigh ride coaster

Atomton

Thanks DF for the items. As your wish I will use them to trade. Do you mind if I keep the starry fridge; I need that for my space room. Update to everyone: 2 more PSI are going on here : Bouncing Bannana Bed (Trampoline PSI to new Monkey) and Fantastic Staircase Slide. I don’t know which pet. If you would like either of those or any other item please reply. Right now I am looking for Retired Exclusives and Signature Exclusive, however am open to any offers you guys have. Thanks and peace be with everyone.-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, thank you for the items. The thing is I can’t use them as trades. They are special from you, and i don’t have any of them yet. I got 2 of the Signature Exclusives from Mark. If I want PSI to trade I can always go to the Trading Table. These are to special. I am never going to trade away something you give to me.-Atom

Atomton

CONGRATS to myself. I actually traded something on my trade list. I think I am better at wishing. LOL!-Atom

dogfish

Hey atom, I just sent a few items, ones you can use to trade. DF

Atomton

Hi everyone, here is an update on my trade list. I no longer have love frog PSI. I traded that with Mark. Everything else on the list is still available. Update on wishlist for signature exclusives I no longer need the rug or the wardrobe, Mark sent those to me. I am still open to any offers and willing to get these items out of my inventory. TTYS-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.