Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

This topic contains 146 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Exclusive: Egyptian Window, Holographic Globe, Circus Ball Trampoline, Yellow Plasma Ball, and Moon Rover. Christmas: Reindeer Bobblehead, Candy Cane Couch, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster Halloween: Scary Spector Wall Sticker, Jack O’ Lantern Wall Sticker, Webkinz Mummy Poster, Horrifying Halloween Walls/Floors, Creepy Cursed Chairs X3, Super Scary Stove, Green Ooze Puddle, Bone Chilling Fridge, Frightening Fireplace, Haunted House Table, Ghastly Graves X4. PSI: Artic Window (Polar Bear), Love Pond (Love Frog). Webkinz Newz: Cream Colored Toy Box, Love Topiary, Glowing Coffee Table, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Friends of the Earth Trophy, Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration, Scorpio Symbol Decoration X2. This is all I have to trade as of this moment. I will post my wishlist shortly. I am looking for fair trades. Hopefully someone will like something. All trades will be through KP, you send first, i send after. I promise! Peace and let the trading memories begin.-Atom

Atomton

Ok I will forward the fountain to SnowflakePupQueen, when I log in today. Snow, can you check if you get it in your mailslot.-Atom

Atomton

Hi I just forwarded the fountain to GG. Were the screens you sent for me or for GG? Please let me know. Peace be with you.-Atom

Atom, are you home-schooled?

Atomton

Sorry Gold, I go to a public school.-Atom

Atomton

Hi Icecooler, I don’t know what the giant rafflesia plant is? All the other items you listed I have already or I can go to the Curio Shop. I will check this in a bit. I am going to ask DF what it is.-Atom

icecooler86

I know I was listing all the stuff I had in front of my face. I’m adding glittering gem tree and world class soccer ball to the list. And make a list of MOST wanted because it would take a very lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time for me to look and listed everything I want to trade. PLEASE ME THAT LIST, even if it’s long it will do me a lot of favors.

icecooler86

I’m also adding pompom bean bag chair.

dogfish

Hi atom could you do me a tiny favor and sent that fountain to GG I didn’t have time to add her to that acount, TY DF OH and have some more KC you big spender, LOL

Atomton

Thanks, DF!! I bought too many rooms and spend on average a few hundred on thank you notes everyday. I send gifts here and there. Then I have to buy items and use items. The last time I got two rares and finished about 6 rooms. I am not wasting it! Thanks DF! :) -Atom

icecooler86

KK Atomton. Ok, so here’s my list: Christmas caroler gazebo, candy cane couch, Nakamas friendship bracelet, Giant gift box, winterfest window, green festive holiday wreath, gumball machine, classroom wallpaper, Captain’s quarters flooring, chewtastic coffee table, baseball side table, giant rafflesia plant, True soccer fan wallpaper, hay bale ( I don’t if it’s tradable ) , curvy turn street tile, school district sign, basketball hard court flooring, rolling racer chair, spree stande, city skyline side table, and some other stuff. LMK if you like anything.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.