August’s Advice!

Home Forums Questions – Archives August’s Advice!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TheDisciple 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Niberts1

Hello all of you out there I am starting a new business where I help people who have questions about Webkinz or anything involved with Webkinz. I pretty much know all most everything Webkinz. Any advice or questions just post it and I can help. Thanks!

TheDisciple

JesusismyLord, I have something that can get you started! I have so many priceless, friend me at PomJazz and I will send you a special gift. ~I am God’s Disciple

hi I was wondering where you can find webkinz signature espshaly the endangerd polar bear?

Stealthstorm

It’s very kind of you to give out advice to people Nibert! Will you friend me in webkinz world? *PomJazz

Niberts1

We can talk in Kinz Chat Plus if you need more further information.

Hi, I was wondering if you could suggest how to get started on a priceless clothing collection when I’m not sure (I don’t think) if any of my clothing is priceless. JesusismyLord

Niberts1

Ok I am experienced with priceless and I do have alot. I would recommend army, wz {Wacky Zingoz Jeans}, or plumpy. They are some of the easier to get if I were you I would go for plumpy which I would say is easiest. To get plumpy you would need priceless clothing or a really good signature item like panda slide. Also Gem items. If you want to talk to me I am on a Peridot Gem Dog named August if you need any further information or just post.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.