August's Advice and Answers!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives August's Advice and Answers!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Niberts1 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Niberts1

Hello all of you out there! I am starting a new business along with all the other good business out on these forums. Anyways I will be helping with any questions or any advice you guys need. I am good with almost everything Webkinz. Pets, Priceless, Kinzchat, Kinzchat Plus, Pet Specific Gifts, Trading, and values. You guys get the point. Haha. So yes any questions or need any advice I can help! I will be updating this forum almost everyday. and when it goes of the first few pages I will be updating it again. Thanks N1.

Niberts1

Icecooler86 it really depends actually as long as its nothing personal. But anything outside personal I can be able to help. Bullying, school stuff or family, I won’t help with sorry but anything other than those I can help with. Thanks N1.

Niberts1

Well Patrick. It seems to be that other people didn’t get the Christmas gift either and thinking they were on the naughty list. Haha. But I personally my self got the box. But under the questions type of forum page other people posted the same thing they didn’t get the box I replied there saying that it was probably a glitch and if the really wanted the box they should E-mail Ganz during Ganz’s business hours, and hopefully they will respond asking your account information and then they ask what you asked for in the box and then they will address the situation for your account. Please also mention that other people didn’t get their boxes either but I told them what to do on that forum to E-mail or call Ganz. Sorry this was so extensive but I hope it helps. Thanks N1.

icecooler86

What about other stuff not about Webkinz, Niberts1?

Niberts1

Oh yes I am also good with glitches as well. All the glitches pretty much happened to me I can hep with them also! Thanks N1!

Patrick

Not sure you can help with this, but…… I logged in on Christmas day on both my accounts and never got a gift box from webkinz on either account. I chose the arte plush and the wacky, I cleared cash, logged out and back in and still nothing. I thought nobody got it until I asked in the club house and it seems everyone got it except me. I think the hat with the ears is awesome, : (

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.