*Awsome Outfits*

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives *Awsome Outfits*

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ImaBeauty2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

ImaBeauty2

Hi! I can create cute styles for all types of pets. Just tell me your pet’s name, gender, type, style, preferred colors, and price range. I might not answer right away, but I will get back to you ASAP. THANK YOU!!!!!!

ImaBeauty2

try the striped rugby jersey, boys varsity jeans, boys color block shoes, and the stripy touqe for a total of 476kk.

nightowl21

I have a boy Rockerz Lion, and I’m looking for a casual outfit for him. Price doesn’t matter. Thank you :)

ImaBeauty2

try the plaid dress, the glass slipers, ant the daisy hair clip. you can make the dress by putting the fall floral dress, the blue and green kilt, and the ruffled sandas into the clothing machine. to make the shoes, put in the ruby slipers, the princess hat, and the funky girl glasses.

Pufferfish

ok i have a signature Ragdoll cat which is a girl and i want something dressy. dont care the price. Thanks!!!!

bbbbbb

@70bats— Thanx so much! This outfit is so cute its exactly what i wanted! Thanx again! :) :D :) ~ bbbbbb~

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.