Aztec Dining Chairs

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Aztec Dining Chairs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi I am looking for some Aztec dining chairs. I need a total of four. Here is what I am offering: Kinzvision plasma TV, Mad flower, samurai armor stand, neo gothic flat screen, ancient civilization flooring, elegant Victorian fountain, serene green tree, neo gothic fireplace, mad hatter tea table, and imperial side table. Please pick one per chair. If you have three chairs I will offer the magnificent Iwan rest bed or neo gothic bed for all three. Thanks!!! -Missy <3

cruisingal

Hi, I have one if you still need it. Please lmk. thanks, Cruisingal

inki14

Yay thanks for the awesome trade janeneongreen!! I love the chairs! HOpe you’re enjoying the perian bed!! -Missy <3

inki14

Sure! What’s your username so I can friend you? Mine is Webkkinz10. Capitol W and two k’s. I’ll send it right over as soon as I add you. Wait do you want to kinzpost trade or trading room trade? I’ll do either : ) -Missy <3

Hi inki! I have three dinning chairs. I would like the Magnificent Iwan Rest bed. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.