being able to delete rooms on webkinz

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives being able to delete rooms on webkinz

This topic contains 15 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

lollypop1097

It comes to my attention that the webkinz lovers cant delete the rooms like I wish I could delete our rooms and start with a room of our choice

wolfio13

I have 4 rooms that i wish i could delete. It would be nice if it was possible

CandyKittens

And any wallpaper or objects left in the room you deleted are transferred instantly to your dock.

madelinea1

Me too! They just want you to PAY to become deluxe so you could fill up all those empty rooms you don’t want or need!

yes I think it is a good idea for them to let us delete rooms we no longer want. Luckenbach6

yes I agree, they have been giving us a lot of stuff we have been asking for. Now if they would only let us delete rooms we no longer want and if they would not give us “free” rooms after we adopt our first pet I would consider getting another account and starting over. nmgrandmother

Yeah. Webkinz rooms should be soled. I have a tiny room, that fits nothing!! Please subscribe to me!!! I would love it!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.