being able to delete rooms on webkinz

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives being able to delete rooms on webkinz

This topic contains 15 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

lollypop1097

It comes to my attention that the webkinz lovers cant delete the rooms like I wish I could delete our rooms and start with a room of our choice

TinaKitty24

I have some room that I want to delete.. I wish I could delete them and then buy another room in a different spot.

abelle9325

Yes, they give you free rooms for about the first 10 pets, and they are all small rooms! We should have the option of not getting them. We should also be able to delete any rooms we want to delete. I don’t care if we don’t get our money back for it, I just want to be able to delete some of my annoying small rooms.

It would be nice. I have a ton of small rooms that are useless. (Back when a just a small room was amazing!) Itsn’t not like you can’t fill them in with different rooms. As long as they have a limit that you have to keep at least 1 room, I think it’s a great idea. Items in the room could be transferred into your dock (Like Candy Kittens said). I’m deluxe, and I have a hard time filling the room with things that are useful. The rooms I have are too small, and I would love to replace them with large rooms.

PEBBLES1973

It would be nice if we could sell unwanted rooms. but keep the items we bought

cats260

I agree! I have a lot of rooms I want to delete but I can’t!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.