being able to delete rooms on webkinz

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives being able to delete rooms on webkinz

This topic contains 15 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

lollypop1097

It comes to my attention that the webkinz lovers cant delete the rooms like I wish I could delete our rooms and start with a room of our choice

48Becky

I don ‘t want to totally delete the rooms, but I wish that I could change the size. I buy the biggest and now have small ones that I would like to make larger, but I can’t,

The_Glitch

I defiantly agree! I would give ANYTHING to be able to delete all the rooms I don’t use. I currently have 46 rooms and I use about 7 of them. I also have 32 Webkinz pets, and not all of them have bedrooms as most of my rooms are to small to use as a bedroom! My Siamese cat, Buttons, has an entire house in her bedroom. (You can tell she’s kinda my favorite.) Well, to the point, I totally agree with deleting rooms. *~The_Glitch~*

I agree, I have a petition like this, if you click of my name, designergirl101, and then click the replies icon, you should be able to find the forum easily. I really like if y’all could sign. Also, I totally agree with you, please take the time to agree with me!

catsrock800

i agree, we should be able to delete rooms! my house has way to many rooms, and i think it would be cool to have an upstairs/ add levels.

kimoose

That’s good idea. Maybe they could let us sell the rooms for kinzcash.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.