Berry Festival

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Berry Festival

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I am so glad they slowed the berries down in todays update. They were moving so fast before and I could never catch any! Does anyone know what we are collecting them for? Will we need to use them in a new challenge or game? I really have not seen much information on what to do with them…..let me know if anyone has additional info! I bought a cool item in the W shop that you can place on your wall and fill up your berry jars anytime you want- it’s pretty cool! Thanks! crissy135

Stealthstorm

Hey Crissy!!! For the Polarberries and the Goo-Goo Berries, there will be no jars. :D What I have been doing is feed them to your pets or just sell them! It’s a great way to earn KC! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

crissy135

Hey Mom- are they going to have jars for the goo goo berries and polar berries-or do you just feed them to your pets. I have never gotten them before-let me know thanks crissy135

dogfish

Hi crissy, did you make the parfait with the goo goo berry items? Did you get Chocolate fountain? LMK I always have extra exclusives. I have white chocolate also. LMK what else you need for your party room, I may have them. The other berries are just food. TTYL DF

crissy135

Thank you Mom- I like challenges so I always worry if I feed my pts or put them in a jar I am going to get stuck on a challenge like I did when I needed some of the purple berries and they are so hard to get. I thought they may want players to save them and be used later- can I ask another question? What do we do with the floaty click jars- I don’t know about them either- thank you for always helping me!

Floaty jars are just food too. Either feed them to your pets, collect them, or sell them. I keep 10 of each berry in my dock just in case they are needed for a challenge. That way I have them, then just refill when I play or find them. Glad to help. You can ask me anytime. I will help as best I can.~mom~

crissy135

thank you- you are always super sweet- have a great weekend Mom!

nuggets1

I Love the berry challenge.

Hi Crissy. You can either feed the berries to your pets. You can win a food prize doing this sometimes. Or you can use them to fill your jars in the daily activity, Jumbleberry Fields. Then you can fill your jars faster to choose berry themed prizes. Have fun! ~mom~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.