Berry Festival Challenge "help"

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Berry Festival Challenge "help"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chrissyranch

Can someone please help me figure out why I have no Berry Festival Icon for this challenge? Time is running out for me to complete it and I am so sad that I dont have an icon in my room or map area to do it. I have completed all the other challenges and there are no icons for me to work on…. please help me webkinz!!!!! chrissysranch

Atomton

Mine worked right away but sometimes I can’t get into webkinz world or the challenge buttons get stuck. This happens to me so I will try to help!!! It usually works again when if I can login out and log in again. Sometimes webkinz gets frozen and I get Please Wait signs. Hope I helped! -Atomton PS. I am looking for the Cuckoo Cat Clock. It retired 3 days before I joined. If you have it and are willing to trade it to me, I have rare items and holiday items but also a couple PSI. Maybe we can work out a deal. My user is frogsandfly. Add me. Thanks I hope I helped!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.