berry prizes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives berry prizes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

forest85

hey everyone! If anyone has any extras of the jumbleberry fields prizes that they would like to trade please post on here. Thank you! (: FOREST85

Hiya forest! Sorry to not respond earlier, I just forgot. Until, of course, your letter came, and thank goodness for that. I still have the throne for you, by the way, so just let me know if you still need it. I’m thinking of starting a newer trading forum, so keep an eye ut for that, if you wouldn’t mind. Thanks for being so patient with me: its very much appreciated. Hope we can work something out! ~Mel

forest85

jane, that would be great! Id really appreciate it. Either the jam makers fridge or sink would be awesome. Thanks Forest85

I’ll get the fride and send it to you soon!

I have the berry farm scarecrow, bundle of moonberies, and possibly the fresh berries sign. I also have the berry market fridge, which I think is from a challenge, but if you need any let me know!

forest85

hey jane, I actually have those but thanks for the offer.

Ok, That’s fine. What pickleberry prizes are you looking for? I have about 95 in that jar right now and I’ll be happy to get one of the things you want. I never use the prizes anyway.

I have an extra window I can send you. Are you only looking for items, or the food too? ~MORHB~

forest85

hey mohrb, Thanks for the window. I’m looking for items. Particularly the pickle berry prizes.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.