Best Pet Outfits

Home Forums My Pets Best Pet Outfits

This topic contains 110 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  chewingbones 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Best pet outfits? Hm, I don;t know. But I like the tiara you can get for Moneyz.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jazzyponie

does anyone know how to make a topic?

LabLover2014

My Lil’ Kinz Yorkie, Foo Foo, is my little model. She tried on a bunch of dresses, and found some perfect ones for Lil’ Kinz Yorkies. Foo Foo: Hello, fancy clothes fanciers! I tried on some clothes, and wanted to let you know the results. First, I tried on the 50′s Poodle Dress (found in the “Take The Stage” mega challenge). This dress was very casual, and would be perfect for things such as shopping or going out to eat for lunch. Then I tried on the Beautiful Blue Ball Gown (a clothing machine recipe, blue bow+ballerina leotard top+powder blue skirt). This was very elegant, and would work well with going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant or to a dance. The Denim Dress (on the Wheel of Wow) was my next selection. It was very simple, and would be a wonderful choice for going to school. I then selected the Flowery Print Dress (available in 2013 & 2014 as a prize in the Spring Celebration Eggs). This was a lively dress, perfect for outdoor parties or a nice, sunny day in Spring. I’m going to try on more clothes next week- stay tuned!

LDShannah

My favorite for my girl Clydesdale is a flannel blue shirt, a crocheted flower fascinator, a pink plaid kilt (blue might work), and ruffled sequin sandals. I love it on her. If you don’t like skirts or just don’t have the pink one, any kind of pants or colorful skirts work. ;D ~Hannah

I think the best pet outfits are like plumpy’s glasses, bw cat shoes, sailing outfit, hula outfit, ect. Hey Fracktail what’s up? your webkinz outfit sounds awesome —BWFuzzycat—

Fracktail

Oh wow I didn’t see this here! Hi Bwfuzzycat228! Thank you haha! Helix is known for his fashion sense. :P (questionable fashion sense, but fashion sense nonetheless.) And those outfits sound awesome! I never did get Plumpy’s Glasses though. At one point I tried searching for them but then I was like “nah”. But they are pretty stylish! :D

Comments are closed.