Best Pet Outfits

Home Forums My Pets Best Pet Outfits

This topic contains 110 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  chewingbones 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

jammershark

I’m aware no one has posted on this forum in over a year, but for a Good Fortune Hedgehog, the thing that looks best on them in my opinion is just some Aquamarine Glasses. You don’t even need to dress them, as it looks as if they already have clothes on.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@jammershark, such a cute outfit idea! The good fortune hedgehog looks so cool! I’ve been wanting to see one in the clubhouse! ~PJ5

jammershark

@princejackson5 thank you so much! I adopted one in march, when they first came out, because it was a pet I wanted so bad! XD

@jammershark, awww that’s so so awesome XD!! Congrats!! :D What is its name? They look soooo cool!! We should get together in the clubhouse or park sometime so you can show him/her off :D! ~PJ5

jammershark

@princejackson5 My Good Fortune Hedgehog is a boy and his name is Shamrock. Meeting in the park/clubhouse is a good idea! Talk to you soon!

jammershark

@princejackson5 Yeah, that’s an awesome idea but it seems like you’re not on here anymore. Hope to talk to you soon! ~Jammershark

TaffyKitty12

Eh, I just feel like making a quick comment, haha, so I’m gonna go ahead and post a few more of my favorite pet outfits. XD Andy’s Outfit: (Andy is my boy signature chow chow) Consists of a baby blue panama hat, turquoise slacks, and a tie t-shirt (all of these clothing items are currently retired, I think). Natasha’s outfit: (Natasha is my girl signature red panda) Consists of a turquoise hoodie and charcoal cotton leggings (simple, yet stylish, in my opinion. And… finally… Lionheart’s outfit: (Lionheart is my boy rockerz lion) Consists of dark shades, studio headphones, boy’s varsity pants, and tie t-shirt.

I LOEV THEIR OUTFITS! LIONHEARTS IS THE BEST!

TaffyKitty12

Hello! I don’t think anyone really posts on this forum much anymore, but in case anyone looks here to see if they can find any good pet outfits, here are a few of my best ones that my own webkinz wear: Brooke’s outfit: Brooke is my signature arctic fox whom I got last month. She typically wears a summertime halter dress (was available as part of the summer clothing line a few years ago), a flower hair clip (not quite sure how you exactly get one, but I’ve gotten a few from my monthly deluxe giftboxes) and summer sandals (also an older summer clothing line piece). Pikachu’s outfit: Pikachu is my webkinz Fennec fox that I’ve had for awhile. He typically wears a zodiac fire top, red pants, and red sandals (the red pants and sandals are a part of the red panda’s PSI). I’ve never tried this outfit on another pet before, but I think it would probably look good on pets with similar fur color. Cafe Pet Outfit: (I just call it that because I have a webkinz cafe in one of my webkinz homes, and all…

TaffyKitty12

… of the “employees” wear the same outfit: it consists of the green layered tee (the one with a pink star in it, it’s available at the w-shop), black pants (available at the w-shop), and a fall leaf headband (may or may not be a retired clothing line piece, I can’t remember) I don’t know exactly what pets it would look good on, but two of my lil kinz cats, along with my lil kinz yorkie and my clover puppy, wear it, and I’d say it makes a nice girl’s outfit. Alrighty, those are it for now! Perhaps I can post some more new outfits in the future. If anyone sees this and decided to dress their pets in one of the styles that I mentioned, I hope you like it!

Wow! Brooke’s outfit is really cool!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, MLP! Well thanks! :D

Continuing with my Himalayan, here are some more great styles! Outfit 1: Rosy Vintage Dress and Ruby Slippers. Outfit 2: Reindeer Toque, Giraffe Print Shirt, Plain Black Skirt, and Academy Mary Jane Shoes. Outfit 3: White Sparkle Shoes, Rainbow Butterfly Shirt, Bold Red Skirt, and Red Bow. Outfit 4: Fall Floral Skirt, Captain Dogbeard’s Coat (Crazy but it works), Rhinestone Flats, and Red Bow. Outfit 5: Pink Buckle Boots, Love Diva Pet Coat, and Candelicious Skirt (from 2017 Deluxe Winter line). Enjoy these 5 as well, try them on any pet for a fabulous look! PrettyPikachu

Hello everyone! Here are some great outfits my pets wear! 1) My Pom Pom Kitty wears these: Outfit 1: Fuzzy Pink Earmuffs, Pink Cowgirl Dress, and Ballet Slippers. Outfit 2: Red Bow, Slouchy Sweater, Fall Floral Skirt, and Bold Red Boots. Outfit 3: Tunic Tutu and White Sparkle Shoes Outfit 4: Dancing Shoes, Purple Kilt, Glam Girl Coat, and Magic W Face Sticker. That’s all from my Pom Pom Kitty, Coco! Try these awesome styles on any other pet, and you will be the best supermodel around! PrettyPikachu

TaffyKitty12

(Oh gosh, this is a really late reply!) Hey PrettyPikachu! Those are some awesome pet outfits! :D I might have to try some of those on my webkinz someday :)

(Almost a year later from the original post, haha) Hiya, Taffy! Thanks so much, I’m glad you liked them! That would be really cool if you did!

TaffyKitty12

(Haha, that’s pretty funny! XD ) Hey, PrettyPikachu! You’re welcome! They sound like pretty cool outfits, if I do say so myself! ;) Thanks! I think I just might! :)

teamascot

These are awesome!

Comments are closed.