bgos and mollyberger's fashion information boutique

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives bgos and mollyberger's fashion information boutique

This topic contains 30 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hi everyone!! this is the place were you can keep up with kinzstyle!!! ask us questions and give suggestions!!! if you are asking a question for what to wear please say what kind of pet it is , what gender it is , your budget , what the occasion is , what style your pet is like girly girl or tomboy , and last what colors you would like in it. we will also put out a fashion information article every once in awhile. it will tell you what is up in kinzville style!!! keep checking to see if a new one is out yet!!!! your fashionable friends bgos and mollyberger :)

Hey guys! I think this is really cool that you’re doing this! I have a lil’ kinz hippo named Hannah. She is very girly and likes to dress up. I’m thinking about having a party soon and I want a crazy, funky, sort of look! My budget is 600 KC, and I would like some purple, orange, bright pink, and any other crazy neon colors! I would be okay if it went a little over my budget but not by much. Thanks again! p.s. friend me! My username is pianogigirl.

mollyberger

whoa!!! such a large budget!!! here are two choices of outfits: this outfit is really crazy!! I put it on my pet all the time!!! : rainbow stripe pants , rainbow boots , retro rainbow belt , colorful long sleeve tee , and funky girl glasses. this comes to $480. this outfit is a bit more cool girl and toned down with a lot of pink : ruffled skirt , pink striped swimsuit top , red belt , and studded low top sneakers . this comes to $300. if none of these outfits is what you want please say and I will mix up a few more!

Thanks so much Molly! I love both the looks! The first look actually came out to 472 KC because the one of the items was on sale! :) I added a little bit myself to both the looks. On the first one I added a party hat, and on the second I added the music note fedora from the floaty clicky thingy. And Yeah, I guess I did have a high budget. I just earned a bunch of money(soon to be spent on rares!) ~*Janeofalltrades*~

mollyberger

no problem! I am glad you liked the looks!!! your friend mollyberger

youkie258

I need help on what to wear my dog is a gold lab,girl,$100 girly girl, new years party, purple, pink and blue. what should lilly wear.

bgos

Hey! Well, I don’t know what they want so, your budget is a hundred? That’s kinda hard to do, but. Here try this:Powder blue skirt, blue & pink striped polo shirt, this equals a hundred dollars, maybe you could add a pink bow or studded belt with cow girl boots! Here’s one that doesn’t equal that, denim romp wear, ruby slippers, crocheted flower fascinator & white holly wood glasses! If you’re looking for a sassy look here ya are, snow belle dress, ruby slippers, either sequin cabbie cap or sparkly pink bow or red bow & dark shades or holly wood glasses or bright reading glasses!!!!!! Maybe purple kilt, purple beanie, black vest & rhinestone flats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!! Happy new year!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much guys :D I will~!

HI~~ can I join you guys and help if not it is ok. :D here are some clothing combinations. Day at the beach for 290$ you get smocked sundress, Fluorescent flip flops, dark shades, and last but not least floppy sun hat~!

mollyberger

sure you can! I think bgos would be fine with! but please make sure to put out a fashion article every now and then!

bgos

Hey! I think it’d be okay! Lets see what Molly thinks.

mollyberger

hay there people!!!here is are first fashion article!!!!! in our first article we want to talk about budgets! there is a outfit for every budget , you just have to figure out the pieces of clothing that are cheap enough and are still good looking. here is a list of outfits for Christmas that will fit any budget from the most expensive to the cheapest amount of kizcash! here is the list . the budget is mentioned first. : under $100 green layered tee and the kinzville academy skirt. under $150 academy dress and red bow. under $400 snow belle dress and baby blue beanie. and for the most expensive outfit : under $550 plaid skirt , lightweight striped top , big funky hat , and black and white sneakers . so that is the budget outfits!!! here is my assignment to you!! come up with your own budget combinations and post it here! please state what the budget is and what occasion it is for!! this is from your fashionable friends bgos and mollyberger

bgos

Hey Molly, sorry I couldn’t go to your party. You made the color zone gold, that’s for deluxe members only. I only have the color zone blue. Sorry.

mollyberger

no problem!!! actually what happened was that I had the zone set to light blue and then my computer froze so I had to log back on and it said that it was gold. but what was super wierd was that I got the party pack back in my dock and I can use it. but anyway I am not deluxe so I couldn’t go to it anyway. but I look forward to the party tomorrow ! see ya then!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.