bgos and mollyberger's fashion information boutique

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives bgos and mollyberger's fashion information boutique

This topic contains 30 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hi everyone!! this is the place were you can keep up with kinzstyle!!! ask us questions and give suggestions!!! if you are asking a question for what to wear please say what kind of pet it is , what gender it is , your budget , what the occasion is , what style your pet is like girly girl or tomboy , and last what colors you would like in it. we will also put out a fashion information article every once in awhile. it will tell you what is up in kinzville style!!! keep checking to see if a new one is out yet!!!! your fashionable friends bgos and mollyberger :)

icecooler86

I have a BOY BULLDOG and I need to find a casual outfit ( since I just adopted him ). My buget is about 500 KinzCash ( if the outfit goes over, that’s fine ) and the style is tomboy ( since he is a guy ). And I would like the outfit to NOT clash with the BULLDOG. Thanks!

mollyberger

ok sorry I couldn’t reply sooner. ok so here is what I came up with : blue football jersey, black and white sneakers , and camo cargo pants. this casual outfit comes to only $180.

icecooler86

K, thanks! And I haven’t been on lately because of projects, HW, and tests.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.